on the rondomusic website it states that there are some other companies selling agile guitars but with a different name, does anybody know what they are? i am asking this as i live in UK and i dont fancy getting whacked with import costs

i do know there is an agile thread but i searched it and there was nothing about this
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Don't bother getting an Agile. You'll hassle yourself in the shipping costs. Get a Vintage Advance series, they're really good. Made in the same factories as Agiles, out of the same stuff.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
im not going to get an agile, im looking for the exact same but sold in uk or europe, (as was stated) and vintage isnt very metal
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
I would also recommend Vintage. I've played an Agile and a Vintage and they are very similar. Heck I prefer the Vintage!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
As Lil Macker said, Vintage Advance is the best way to go in the UK. Actually, it's the regular Vintage models that are on-par with the Agiles; the Vintage Advance are better, and cost barely any more.

There's also Rally, which to the best of my knowledge is 'Agile', but made for the European market. At least, they are certainly made in the same factory on the same production line, so even if they'r enot officially Agile re-branded, they are still made with exactly the same parts by exactly the same people anyway.

And yeah, import costs are huge, never bother thinking about importing any guitar. It's never worth it since you'll be paying an extra 27% minimum.

Also bear in mind that for Europe, Epiphone is actually a really good option. For America it blows because of the quality control, but the Epis sent to the Euro markets go through different and much tougher QC, so our Epis are actually worth looking into.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
the problem is that im looking for the metal range of guitars from agile, which rally and epi and vintage dont have, which really pisses me off as the UsA have the option to get **** hot 7 and 8 strings with emgs for like £400 when we have to settle with the Ibanez 8 string for £1500 its ridiulous
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
the problem is that im looking for the metal range of guitars from agile, which rally and epi and vintage dont have, which really pisses me off as the UsA have the option to get **** hot 7 and 8 strings with emgs for like £400 when we have to settle with the Ibanez 8 string for £1500 its ridiulous

http://www.jhs.co.uk/metalaxxe.html

Apart from some of the most awful shapes I've seen, there's a nice Lahio shape, and a couple of nice Super Strats.

Agiles don't come with active EMGs though, which not that many people like. Plus they come with LFRs as well, which again, aren't the best quality.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
they are probably the most ugly shapes ive ever seen hahaha
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
^waT? Agiles are pretty exactly like Gibsons most of the time.
eidtmg, nvrmind. I threw up a little/.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
they are probably the most ugly shapes ive ever seen hahaha

I know. BUT, Vintage do have some PRS type shapes, and a couple of Jackson shapes. The thing is, all the Vintages can do metal (maybe excluding the Strats, and the Teles), and it honestly really shouldn't matter what the guitar looks like.

Don't go for a guitar because it's 'metal'.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
i have a super strat already and i have a kelly shaped guitar, the pickups arent amazing and they do look butt ugly

btw i dont mean agile guitars look awful i mean the vintage ones
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
i have a super strat already and i have a kelly shaped guitar, the pickups arent amazing and they do look butt ugly

btw i dont mean agile guitars look awful i mean the vintage ones

I meant that too, the Metal Axxe Series only has a couple of decent looking guitars.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker

it says in fine print on the bottom that the website does noot sell to the general public
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
Quote by Lil Macker

Agiles don't come with active EMGs though, which not that many people like.

My Agile came with an 81 and an 85. As do a lot of the Agile models. Or was that sentence a typo?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Try a Tokai but just stay away from the Korean ones *shudders*
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Quote by Lil Macker
I know. BUT, Vintage do have some PRS type shapes, and a couple of Jackson shapes. The thing is, all the Vintages can do metal (maybe excluding the Strats, and the Teles), and it honestly really shouldn't matter what the guitar looks like.

Don't go for a guitar because it's 'metal'.

the agiles also come in prs shape, with emgs and without, with lfrs and with toms

EDIT: came, i think right now they are out of stock
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Last edited by devit at Aug 26, 2009,