She broke up with me by changing her relationship status on facebook to single. Thoughts?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
So are you just trying to get attention when you misspell "they're"?
Or are you just a girl?

Quote by Surak

How about punching him in the face? You just let him touch your goods? What's wrong with you? Unless you like it of course, but that's another matter
Verify w/ her to be sure.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

You should give the Pit her pictures. They can punish her through the power of fap.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Sucks to be you. Basically.

I've been single for well over a year now. It's no big deal.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Probably best to talk to her about it if you haven't allready. See what's going on.
For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
Oh yes i verified, and its true. I don't really care I don't need sympathy or anything. I was just wondering if anyone had any funny comments about it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
So are you just trying to get attention when you misspell "they're"?
Or are you just a girl?

Quote by Surak

How about punching him in the face? You just let him touch your goods? What's wrong with you? Unless you like it of course, but that's another matter
If that's true she's more than greatly socially retarded. Can you like statuses? If so, do that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
do one better than her and POST A STATUS!
telling the world how you don't care, even if you do.
reverse psychology
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Yeah. Giving her pictures away on the internet would be a good way to get over her.

Do it.