A thread for people who don't exactly need a hug, they just need someone to cheer 'em up.

GO!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I'm dissapointed because ExtremeMetalFTW doesn't realize that the hugging thread was closed for a reason.

Just kidding, I love you Extreme.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
I'm dissapointed because ExtremeMetalFTW doesn't realize that the hugging thread was closed for a reason.

Just kidding, I love you Extreme.

Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Oh boy.
Well, things around me are going too fast, and I feel frozen. Like, everyone is progressing and moving on with their lives, and I'm not. This is especially true with my girlfriend who just got herself a part time job, and every time I apply somewhere I never get a call back. I feel like a loser and like I really have no point. Somewhat as if the world moved on and forgot me. But, I for sure, could use some cheering up.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Quote by itchy guitar

Version 3 was made a couple of weeks ago..
I feel like my gf may be cheating on me, it's as simple as that. I've been rejecting her my attention and presence a lot over the summer b/c I was busy and didn't have all the power to see her as often as we would've liked. The guy would be this guy who has a gf and had her for over 2 years too, pure douchebag.

Idk what to do, I'd call it quits immediately but I'm not sure and don't really have any evidence just some suspicions.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

i need a cigarette but i have none and no money at all left to buy any and wont have until friday. this makes me sad.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Pathetic sacks of skin, wandering around deluding themselves into thinking that being cheerful will make them happy. It simply adds a stark contrast to the crushing realisation that every good feeling is temporary! Your continued wriggling struggle for existence only makes it all the more depressingly hilarious. Dont you see!?
Why was I cursed with such horrid intelligence!?

Oh, check it out. Something shiny!
=D
...In my opinion.
Quote by Misticalz
I feel like my gf may be cheating on me, it's as simple as that. I've been rejecting her my attention and presence a lot over the summer b/c I was busy and didn't have all the power to see her as often as we would've liked. The guy would be this guy who has a gf and had her for over 2 years too, pure douchebag.

Idk what to do, I'd call it quits immediately but I'm not sure and don't really have any evidence just some suspicions.

Send a thing of flowers to her but with his name on it and make sure you send it a day when your at her house if she is cheating she'll wanna hide it from you and you'll know for sure than.
Stay Gold
Quote by ESPplayer5150
Send a thing of flowers to her but with his name on it and make sure you send it a day when your at her house if she is cheating she'll wanna hide it from you and you'll know for sure than.

That is the smartest idea anybody has ever said about anything.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by Misticalz
That is the smartest idea anybody has ever said about anything.

Thank you good sir
Stay Gold
Quote by ESPplayer5150

If I wasn't cheating and I received such flowers, I would hide them as well and wouldn't tell him.
Quote by Craigo
If I wasn't cheating and I received such flowers, I would hide them as well and wouldn't tell him.

But your a polar bear
Stay Gold
Mmm, I think she would just throw em away and stuff because she doesn't want to cause any trouble between them.

I don't have much to really be cheered up about.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.