Poll: Which guitar should i get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitar should i get?
Charvel San Dimas Style 1
9 28%
Ibanez S5470 Prestige
11 34%
Ibanez RG2EXT1
0 0%
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw lespaul
1 3%
Jackson King V
4 13%
Jackson RR3
4 13%
ESP LTD F-250
3 9%
Voters: 32.
okay so im looking for a new guitar but i cant decide which one i should get my choices i have made are:

Charvel San Dimas Style 1
Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Ibanez RG2EXT1
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw Lespaul
Jackson King V
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD F-250

i have tried every one of these guitars out and i love them all but i cannot decide which one i should buy. (im not buying any right away im going to wait a few months) oh and if it helps i play metal.
whats your budget?
out of those i'd say the Ibanez S Series or the Charvel...but there are better guitars.
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Last edited by Audioslave95 at Aug 26, 2009,
i would go with either the Ibanez Prestige or the RR3 (I LOVE THIS DAMN GUITAR but i also love Ibanez's)

i havent played a zakk wylde guitar that i have like yet

esp's are really good but i have never played the f-250

i have heard good things about charvels

the rg2ex1 shou;d be ok (i had the rg5ex1 and it played decent and sounded ok through a good amp but i traded that for my rr3 and i would never go back)

the king v is a really good guitar

(if you go with a v make sure you play it alot at the store and can deal with the awkward shape when sitting down because its way different than a regular body shape)

Whats your budget and current amp?
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
Quote by williamdllr
Whats your budget and current amp?

my current amp is a Miller MG-10 mini amp im planning on getting a better one soon. and as for the budget , i really dont want to spend more than 700 bucks but i will spend more if i have to.
i would try to get a better amp and then save up for the guitar...it makes SO MUCH more of a difference what a good amp can do to your tone rather than the guitar
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
If you can get the S5470 for under $700, go for it since they cost $1400. Maybe you're thinking of the S470 or S520.
I don't understand why most of the people on this board say they play Metal. It honestly doesnt make sense to me
Quote by 1nSingularity
I don't understand why most of the people on this board say they play Metal. It honestly doesnt make sense to me

that is because metal kicks ass !