So, i downloaded The Sims 3, installed it and got everything set up. Then i installed the lasted patches to find out they glitch the game and i am told to reinstall it without the patches. So foolishly i just deleted all the Sims 3 files out of the my documents and program files. Now, when i try to run it as i would to install it, i click the disk drive and...nothing happens :S

So i need help on how to get it too run so i can reinstall it.

Thanks guys.
Quote by Zakk_Lp
So, i downloaded The Sims 3, installed it and got everything set up. Then i installed the lasted patches to find out they glitch the game and i am told to reinstall it without the patches. So foolishly i just deleted all the Sims 3 files out of the my documents and program files. Now, when i try to run it as i would to install it, i click the disk drive and...nothing happens :S

So i need help on how to get it too run so i can reinstall it.

Thanks guys.

You're asking for trouble...
Holy **** this is just what is happening with Rainbow Six: Vegas to me right now!

I click on start and it checks the disk and then just doesn't open, no matter what I try.
I know its not to do with the fact i downloaded it, its cause of how i got rid of the files. Also i've tried re-extracting it but that didn't work.
its because all the registry entries are still there. Use revo unistaller to remove whats left. Select sims 3, click uninstall, and then choose the bottom most setting (cant remember what its called, it uninstalls, scans for left over files, and scans for left over registry entires)
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
No prob!
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2