Yesterday was my birthday and everyone decided apparently to get me Best Buy gift cards, so I've accumulated around $250 in Best Buy credit (the BB's in my area have the Music Section) and I wasn't quite sure what to do with the money. I was hoping to get something guitar related so I was just hoping for some suggestions, what I want is a better "dirty" tone (I know that's asking a lot considering my guitar/amp), but I also had my eye on an Epi Dot Studio for $300. So now I ask you, UG for your opinions.

tl;dr I've got $250 to best buy, what to do?
Fender Deluxe Player's Stratocaster (white pickguard)
Digitech Bad Monkey
Line6 Uber Metal (meh)
Boss OD-20
Danelectro Fish n' Chips
Fender Vintage Reissue '65 Princeton Reverb
get the epi
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
save it.

the Studio is crap.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
It looks like you've got a bunch of nice stuff already. Maybe you could get an MXR Distortion III. More of an overdrive than distortion, really.

The Epiphone Dot Studio is nice too, and you already have a drive pedal. Try both some pedals and the guitar and see which you want more.
The only things at Best Buy I can think of that I would buy would be a Dyna Comp Reissue or Phase 90 Reissue and some CDs or XBox game.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
The only things at Best Buy I can think of that I would buy would be a Dyna Comp Reissue or Phase 90 Reissue and some CDs or XBox game.

HAHAHA, XBOX GAMES FTW!
I'd sell the card and save up for something a bit more decent.
Quote by SynAce
HAHAHA, XBOX GAMES FTW!
I'd sell the card and save up for something a bit more decent.

This, I'd sell the cards for $200 on craigslist and save it.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."