well, ive been looking some pickups to put on my Squier Strat
i play through a Vox VT30 and i wanna put humbuckers on it because the single coils get too much feedback
i was looking for something like a Seymour Duncan JB or Dimarzio Super Distortion for the bridge and something with a PAF like output for the neck and since Dimarzio and Seymour Duncans are expensive and hard to get
ive read about these pickups and i wanted to know if anyone of you have ever tried some of their pickups? particulary the Generator Set
Hola.
well .... uhh your guitar's gotta be routed for humbuckers
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
i haven't tried them but i have heard good things. i asked this forum about them a few months ago and no one could answer my questions. personally i think there is a limit to how good a cheaply made guitar like an epiphone or squire can sound so i couldn't justify putting SD or dimarzio pickups which cost a few hundred bucks per pickup in my epiphone when i can get the tonerider set for $150.

my mate has the SD 59/JB set in his maton but personally they don't sound too crash hot. i did hear the set in some sort of high end ibanez which weighed about 1000kgs and they sounded brilliant.

if you do end up getting a high end set maybe look into the fillmore set
http://www.wcrguitar.com/fillmore.html
i would love to put a set of those in my guitar but they are a bit expensive.
WCRs in a Squier?

Not so sure about that, they're great pickups though...