I am going to be purchasing a Ibanez s470 shortly and i am considering a bit further down the line changing the pickups in it so my question to you the UG forum go'ers is what pickups should i get?

The music i play is very varied:
  • Punk
  • Pop-punk
  • Metal

So the pickups need to be a little versatile but i don't need anything too clean. Also please do not reccomend SD Invaders as i already have some in another guitar.

A image of the guitar is below:

Sorry for the big image.

P.S. I was thinking of getting some EMG's as i have a blackout in one of my other guitars but i am open to other offers.
Legend.
Quote by blue_strat
Have a look at Bare Knuckle pickups.

This. Email Tim at Bare Knuckle with questions and such, he's a great guy and really helpful, as long as you know what you're looking for you should get the exact set of pickups you need.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I will consider Bare Knuckle pickups but I could do with some suggestions for EMG's? I know its generally a selection between the 81/85/60 but i am lost when it comes to single pickups from them?

I would need to change all three pickups as i am aware of the implications of mixing active and passive pickups together.
Legend.