But unfortunatley thats not what this thread is about. It's actully about you guys, the users, suggesting an easy to play guitar for under 450$!!! Im talkin about acoustic
I don't care if it's a dreadnot or classical, I just want good suggestions and brand names!!
See im thinkin about buyin a carlo rebbilo I saw one at the swap meet for like 50$!!! The guitar sound like 250$ epiphone guitar, Which is a good sound in my opinion, the playability is great I can sweep and play flamenco on it, but I was also thinkin about gettin and epiphone,fender, or ibanez(maybe), because those are all good acoustics for the price and they look nice!!! PLease suggest and reply to this forum,I hate my old acoustic, and i need some help on buyin a new one.
Ovation
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Quote by Kyose
someone likes exclamation marks!!!

great observation
hmm there's just something about sweeping that makes it seem special to most guitarist..well done
I've been sweeping since I was like.......7-8 years old????

(of course, I use a broom when I do it )
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
i recommend a gabson or a frender or if you're feeling spicy you can get a moar paul or an A.D. poor.

seriously tho, try the electric guitar thread
Quote by GuitarMunky
Can you stop by with your broom? My floor is dirty.

I find this humorous.
Try the acoustic guitar forum.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.