Is this a good deal? Hows the guitar, in that, I mean I WILL play this before I buy, but how is it in the long run? The case is a molded hardshell and it's in perfect condition. So I ask UG for their opinion, is this a good deal?
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier HD Multi-Watt
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100MLB
1960 A&B cabs
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Schecter C1+ (modded)
LTD EC-1000vb
Blueridge 160 CE
BOSS | TU-3 | DD-7
Line 6 G-50 wireless
Yes, yes it is.
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
How're the pickups though?
1960 A&B cabs
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Schecter C1+ (modded)
LTD EC-1000vb
Blueridge 160 CE
BOSS | TU-3 | DD-7
Line 6 G-50 wireless
IMO Epi goth LP = rubbish, but the Explorer is bad ass. Though the neck can feel a little ... rough on all goths.
Quote by Shabadoo
IMO Epi goth LP = rubbish, but the Explorer is bad ass. Though the neck can feel a little ... rough on all goths.

After it gets played some it will smooth out. The back of the neck on my Goth Explorer looks like gloss black now. It's an '02 model so it's been played alot.

That's not a bad price. New the guitar is $399 plus tax and the case is another $89 plus tax.
K, I lowered the price to 350 . So I'm definitely gettin it now!!!!

EDIT: haggled
1960 A&B cabs
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Schecter C1+ (modded)
LTD EC-1000vb
Blueridge 160 CE
BOSS | TU-3 | DD-7
Line 6 G-50 wireless
Last edited by MightySumo at Aug 26, 2009,
Epi Explorer for $400.00 even with the case IMO is a little high. I have inquired about two on Craigs list this last week one with the HSC that was mint and one with out case in OK condition both were $175.00 ea but of course they were gone before I could get my hands on them. I say $250.00 to $300.00 would be decent but new they are only $400.00 with out the case. If you like it and you think it's worth buy it. Epis are very good guitars and the GOTH series seems to be very good.

John
The Epi Goth can be a beast with an inexpensive PU swap. The Bang for the $$$ for a Used one is huge, considering the specs. The set neck feels good and the Matte finish hides paw prints very well. $200 without a case will be an ideal price, specially if you plan to swap out the PUs.

Also, once you get one, join here: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/x-plorer/

Just yesterday i traded a peavey studio chorus amp and 50 bucks for a epi goth explorer and yahmaha bass. I love the feel of it and what zakkwyldefan said. The neck turns a smooth silky black after enough play feels amazing
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
got my 1958 explorer for 275. 225 dollars off =]. id wait and find a better deal.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!