But unfortunatley thats not what this thread is about. It's actully about you guys, the users, suggesting an easy to play guitar for under 450$!!! Im talkin about acoustic
I don't care if it's a dreadnot or classical, I just want good suggestions and brand names!!
See im thinkin about buyin a carlo rebbilo I saw one at the swap meet for like 50$!!! The guitar sounds like 250$ epiphone guitar, Which is a good sound in my opinion, the playability is great I can sweep and play flamenco on it, but I was also thinkin about gettin and epiphone,fender, or ibanez(maybe), because those are all good acoustics for the price and they look nice!!! PLease suggest and reply to this forum,I hate my old acoustic, and i need some help on buyin a new one.
tl; dr (correct punctuation and complete, rational sentences may help translate this for me...)

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Private Message from: Bucketheadyeah1
Your a ****ing

aug 26, 2009
7:36 PM
Prick who needs to grow up.

-----
Great way to get help around here. I would suggest changing your attitude a bit. Had a long day, so I was pretty blunt. But the point is that making your posts clear makes it a lot easier to help you. Judging from the other posts you've made around here though....there may not be any hope.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
If you don't care what kind of guitar you want, you don't know enough about your own preferences for our help to be of any value to you.

Enjoy being hardcore, youngin'.