Is there any information on the interwebs about this axe? It isnt one of the newer Dean Z's, all those are metal shapes.
I bought this for 30 dollars from my friend's brother, he got it from kids who were turned down from a pawn shop.

Strat body, SSH with mirrored pickguard, tremolo bridge has fine tuners and rollers. Locking nut too. It had a white finish that had enough time to get that vintage white color, the white is much purer in the neck joint were it wasnt exposed. The fretboard and neck have (had, in the necks case. kids sold it sanded) the same white finish.

So my question to you, guitarheads of ug, whos signature model is this?

spaghetti-etti-etti
you fill me up with you carbohydrates
and energize me with simple sugars <3
I had this SAME guitar except that it was black, mirror pickguard with kahler style bridge. It was good when i first got it, i bought mine for 100 bucks, but it was in pretty good playing condition. Unfortunatly because of the metal pickguard i got TONS of microphonic feed back on even the cleanest amp settings, and the frets started to lift off the fret board, not to mention the white finish on the fretboard seriously slowed it down.

ANYWAY...I dont know what signature model this is, i think its just the name of one of Deans budget strat models from the 80s. Either way, nice find and 30 bucks is a steal.
hopefully the pickguard wont do anything funny..the guitar itself is solid and has a great feel but i havent played it plugged in with strings. pickups still work though, plugged it in and struck the poles with an allen wrench.

and yes, 30 dollars

the neck has been resanded and primed, bout to paint it a tealish shade. i know it sounds weird but it will go well with the axe. i cant wait to play this beast <3
spaghetti-etti-etti
you fill me up with you carbohydrates
and energize me with simple sugars <3