im going on vacation to california and i have to send some bills in a certain time frame and i was wondering if it would matter if the letter being from Jersey but being mailed in Cali would raise any eyebrows.
thanks!
No, the USPS delivers mail only to and from the state it was forged in, likewise this mail can only be destroyed by tossing it into the fiery embers from which it came.
Goodness gracious me!
couldn't you just send it with your home address as the return address?
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
my home address is the return address
Quote by Bizarro

win
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Just because a daewoo dealership has a tune-up service doesn't mean that the ****ers know what they're doing (no offense to anyone who drives a daewoo. pleas don't torture your little one cylinder engines to mow my lawn and bump into me)
Don't do it, son. You'll get raped in prison if you do it.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I dunno if I should laugh at you or give you an actual answer... since Im in a sexy mood, yes you can mail from another state...

I still laughed at you though...
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I dunno if I should laugh at you or give you an actual answer... since Im in a sexy mood, yes you can mail from another state...

I still laughed at you though...

*Bronerfive*
Goodness gracious me!