I was recently in guitar center the other day and picked up a schecter hellraiser dlx and fell in love with it. I felt like it played smoother and better than my Jackson dmxgt and I was considering trading mine in for it. Any suggestions of why I should or shouldn't?
I would choose schecter over jackson any day.. but thats just mee.
It depends more on what you think.
Gear:
Ibanez GSZ120
Mitchell MD-100S
Roland Cube 60
Boss DD-7
if you like it thats what matters most. Schecter makes great guitars, i'd maybe suggest looking at some of their other models though just to be sure
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
It totally depends on what you feel, play both guitars a bit more and if you still feel that the schecter is more playable, then get it. The sound is not too big of a deal as you change p-ups w/e so it really all comes down to which you prefer to play.
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
THe hellraiser is better then the dxmgt, but it's also more expensive. People who say they would get a hellraiser over ANY jackson are just plain stupid.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl