Guys, I need some help picking out clothes to buy for my upcoming year in school.
I want something with blingitude that might make girls rockstare at me. Post pics of some clothes I should buy.

Tl;dr : Probably not necessary, but I want to put the "rock" in "rock hard ****"
Goodness gracious me!
Last edited by Bizarro at Aug 26, 2009,
School clothes shopping is lame. Unless you have no clothes, it's not worth it.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
The only ways to get girls to pay more attention to you clothes wise is to either wear an inflatable sumo suit or an inflatable penis suit.
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I hate those commercials. So much. They're so damn toolish it hurts.

it makes me want to shoot 8 year olds in the genitals with a blowdart full of kerosene, then rip out their heart from their foam chests and lower them slowly into a volcano like in temple of doom
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Buy some pants and cut the front ends out. Let em hang loose, give the boys some air
Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
why bother? nobody will look at you or even acnowledge your existance. just float along..

oh my that was rude of me. just buy whatever you like
Originally Posted by jimbo09
"yeah man, i swallow and then **** out all my picks, it gives u really good tone, i swear"

Originally Posted by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off.