I just saw the movie 'I Love You, Man' and I thought it was frigin hilarious. What are your thoughts on this movie, pit / favourite part.
i actually didnt like it for some reason. he was awkward the whole first half of them movie and gayish. but my opinion . didnt like it
andy mckee

Crack the skye amazing album of 2009

"No reason to get excited." The thief he kindly spoke, "There are many here among us, who feel that life is but a joke."
Well, seeing as you are someone who says "friggin'", I will most definately not go and see it, because, prejudging you, I'd say you have no sense of humor.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Great movie. Much better than the try-too-hard-it-sucks movie The Hangover.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by Scoot16
I like how he keeps slappin' the bass. Like a leprochuan.

"I was slappin' da bass mon."

"What's with that voice?"

"I'm like one of those reggae guys. I'm slappin' da bass mon."

"You sound like a leprachaun."

Quote by Frank Fury
Well, seeing as you are someone who says "friggin'", I will most definately not go and see it, because, prejudging you, I'd say you have no sense of humor.
I wish we had a sarcastic smiley. Well, actually, will do for now.

And though it was a cheap laugh, the projectile vomiting made me crack up - I wasn't expecting it. That or "On three, Beatles or Stones?"
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by 3lacksabbath81
i watched it like 3 times

I don't like it when people say this. Did you watch it 3 times or did you not watch it 3 times?
Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
I loved the part where someone made a thread about all the good parts of the movie, thus ruining all the good parts of the movie for thread-viewers who haven't seen it yet
The playground of the world
Quote by FinderofNemo
I didnt get to watch the whole thing but I think they overloaded a bit on the swearing, to the point where it wasnt really funny anymore.

Only that one guy that was a dickhead the entire movie. Other than that there wasn't that much swearing.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Aug 27, 2009,
The part where right after the beer drinking race the main guy pukes all over the other guy.

and the parts with Thomas Lennon(reno 911) were hilarious too.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Gilbert666
i actually didnt like it for some reason. he was awkward the whole first half of them movie and gayish. but my opinion . didnt like it

Uh, yeah Jobin, that was kinda the point.

Slappa da beiss mon
Last edited by DashBlaster at Aug 27, 2009,
Quote by FinderofNemo
I didnt get to watch the whole thing but I think they overloaded a bit on the swearing, to the point where it wasnt really funny anymore.

There was swearing? I barely noticed. Except the one douchey guy married to the blonde, thats pretty much it.
"See you lata cityslika!"

"Dude, I pissed on that guys face at a Bennigan's"

and I love how Jon Favreau is great actor and a fantastic director
Last edited by TheReverend724 at Aug 27, 2009,
I expected another stupid comedy, but was pleasantly surprised. Good movie.

slappin da bass mon!

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by cho0onger
I expected another stupid comedy, but was pleasantly surprised. Good movie.

slappin da bass mon!

Awful lot of those around. Especially the epic/disasters/etc movie franchise, I hope that is finally dead, haven't heard of any new ones recently so we can only hope for the best.
I didn't enjoy it as much as people have been saying.. It is probably because I don't like the main character. The wife is hot and has the coolest attitude (wish it was true in real life).

Just the way the guy was saying the randomest **** to sound cool was so corny.
Ya that's why I didnt like it. It was corny.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
I enjoyed it. Not the best, not the worst. Good for some lulz. And even better for us Rush fans.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by sadSTATUE
I enjoyed it. Not the best, not the worst. Good for some lulz. And even better for us Rush fans.

Hell yeah!
Quote by sadSTATUE

Weedy and shy you say?

Wasn't to bad, some great parts to it. Love the gay guy, the one that kisses him at the restaurant, actually the main characters brother was pretty funny to.
I found the movie rather boring in my opinion...Then again I was pretty drunk when I watched it.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?