How solid is that thing built?
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
I love mine. Its awesome. I use it on a stage twice a week and never had any build problems at all. So as far as being solid goes its great.

Also my buddy's is about to sell his gt8 to get one

However I will worn you, It takes time to get good sounding patches, the models are very realistic so they take time to dial in and make sound good.
^ Agreed. I have a Vetta, but they are the same thing. I finally PERFECTED my rhythm patch. *pumps fists*
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Quote by blade_shredder
I love mine. Its awesome. I use it on a stage twice a week and never had any build problems at all. So as far as being solid goes its great.

Also my buddy's is about to sell his gt8 to get one

However I will worn you, It takes time to get good sounding patches, the models are very realistic so they take time to dial in and make sound good.

Which year is yours from? Weren't the older ones made with plastic or something before Line 6 upgraded the build?
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

POD X3 pimps in heahhhh plzzz
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

Bump for kids with Pods.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

i passed up a pod x3 live. im going to collect my GT10 tomorrow!!!

anyway of you guys have opinions regarding the GT-10 in comparison to a pod x3 live?
my friends x3 live wah/volume pedal broke mechanically along with some sort of software failure. he sent it back and they would onyl fix the software problem. still works without the volume/wah i guess....
The Live series are built like tanks....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Got mine a few weeks ago having returned my GT10. The GT10 tries to be user friendly too much and disagrees with me the way a MAC computer does. Feels like it's patronizing me and think's I'm stupid. Also everything coming out of it sound like it's effects tying to be amps. If you're looking for amps plus effects, Line 6, does eveything. just effects, get the GT10. but seeing as they're similar in price, get the Line 6. Line 6. Line 6 X3. Line 6 X3 Live. Now. Get it. RIGHT NOW DAMNIT!
The Line 6 hasn't failed me in any way yet, and I'm getting MUSE, Living end, Vai tones with a 150 dollar OLP guitar and a set of bloody monitor speakers. **** is so cash! Above psot is correct though, take the time to set up each sound with the attention it deserves. People who diss the amp modelling have no idea how to use it!
Excellent piece of kit. Not biased btw, all my other stompbox effects are boss or custom (The judge Fuzz Factory for instance)
Heh.
-Peace
Last edited by urbanacrobat at Aug 29, 2009,