How much would t cost for me to turn my Marshall JCM-800 head volume to go up to eleven? Ten doesn't seem to cut it for me. It needs to be one louder.
are you serious?
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Yeah, why?

Ohh, and will I need any special equipment or anything? How would I go about doing such.
Quote by zillafan74
Yeah, why?

Ohh, and will I need any special equipment or anything? How would I go about doing such.
no special equipment needed. just dry-transfer letters.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I imagine it would cost somthing around $1500..

No, just kiddng. more like 15 max
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
yeah, simple logic really.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by zillafan74
Okay, so i just put 11 on, and it makes it one louder?

Common sense young one.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
dude yeah it means you can get 11 loud! just like the other day i heard you can get 7 high off of 2 pot.
Douglas Spad with EMG 81x's
Epiphone LP jr. with EMG 89 split coil, alot of upgrades
Rig:
Power conditioner, Hush, ART Quadra/FX Reverb (all 3 in a rack), Peavey XXX, 2 Mesa 4x12 cabs.
Or you can use my bass amp.It goes from -5 to +5.Or 50 to 2.5K.Or,if you REALLY want to get over the top,you can adjust the dial labelled 'Q' from flatline to bendy line.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Dude, my AC15 goes to infinity. Why cut it at 11?
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
Quote by AntiG3

Mine goes to infinity plus 1, I so have you beat

This thread makes me happy, I needed a good laugh in the morning...
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
Quote by AntiG3

*looks at amp... looks at post*

And I thought my classic 30 was cool for going up to 12
Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

These go up to 11.

dude yeah it means you can get 11 loud! just like the other day i heard you can get 7 high off of 2 pot.

LMFAO. I know someone that actually talks like that. He's been playing some stupid video game lately. Its so funny.
I'm not sure if this is even a real question, but I'll give a somewhat real answer.

Change to more efficient power tubes, such as the KT77. It may make your amp noticeably louder, but it will definetly give you more headroom. You may need to change out a resistor or two, but I doubt it. Just adjust your bias for the new tubes.

Or

Just use a sharpie.
Quote by end_citizen
I'm not sure if this is even a real question, but I'll give a somewhat real answer.

Change to more efficient power tubes, such as the KT77. It may make your amp noticeably louder, but it will definetly give you more headroom. You may need to change out a resistor or two, but I doubt it. Just adjust your bias for the new tubes.

Or

Just use a sharpie.

Yeah, This thread needs to get locked because I think TS is just ****ing around with us.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.