Hey guys, Bizarro here. I recently saw Fast and Furious (it doesn't matter which one as they are all the same) and if your not familiar with it the plot basically goes like this: this guy is an undercover agent for some squad intent on "busting" a "gang" of truck hijackers who use there profit to "mod" their "rides", to do this however he must infiltrate their "crew". This guy's "crew" in 1 and 4. And this guy's "crew" in the second one. Anyways, what I'm trying to get at here is that in these movies the cars often have neon lights under their bodies. Would it be possible to get these surgically implanted on the undersides of both my forearms and perhaps my neck?

Like this.
Goodness gracious me!
If you want to walk around with a battery surgically implanted to your body as well to power the lights, then go for it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
No.

I see no advantage to your crackpot idea, chap.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
"No."
But you can get this-
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
I think the arms would be cool, but the neck would look like fail. Playing guitar would look epic with neon arms though!
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
I'm 12 and what is this...?
Love, love is a verb. Love is a doing word.

I got soul but I'm not a soldier...
Quote by Mike50227
"No."
But you can get this-

Wth is this, thats disgusting
I'm dwight schrute and yeah, it's possible, bro.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this