So...I've been saving my paychecks for a couple of months and I've finally got enough to get what I want: a Washburn WM526. EMG 81/85's and a Floyd Rose plus killer looks...I've been in love with this guitar since I first saw it. But I'm having problems deciding on what amp to go with here's what I'm looking at:

Raven Half-Stack

Cheap but I've heard good things about it. Never played on one personally so eh...

EVH Setup

Very expensive but sounds amazing. Played on it at Guitar Center and I was love the fact that it's tube but dunno if I wanna be broke after buying it...

Peavey VK Half-Stack

Not too pricey and should have a decent sound. Again, never personally played it.

And.....

Marshall JVM410H
BV Half-Stack

This is what I'm leaning on. I used to have the cheaper MC412 and it was pretty nice. Only thing is that it's $3K. A little cheaper than the EVH but still high...I'm fairly sure this is the one I'll go for but if anyone has any info on that Raven or the Peavey that's enticing I'd probably change my mind. I want a good sound but I like not being broke as well. I really don't care about effects that come with what I'm buying cause I'm gonna get the DigiTech RP1000 pretty soon. Just want to know if anyone has any of these stacks and if they're all they're cracked up to be.
Youll get better responses in the Gear forum or Electric guitar

But sweet guitar choice, I'm a bit of a washburn fan boy So I love all washburns.

Out of those stacks? Id say the EVH is the most expensive, yet probably the nicest if youre willing to fork out the cash. Depending on what youre gonna play though.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance