Institute for human continuity? Have you guys heard of this bogus thing telling people about this organization to stop 2012. lmfao. All i see happening, is since nothing is really gonna happen on 2012 anyways is the IHC is gonna take credit for that.
i think what u are replying to is a commercial for the movie 2012
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

hahaha. did you not see at the end where it said, "this film is not yet rated"?
2012 is bollocks.

End of thread.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
lol I guess they did a good job if you believed it. I remember this being posted in the pit a while ago.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
lol its a movie comercial for one of those 50/50 awesome movie/epic suck types that I will wait out and gauge others reaction on before i see
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Guys, you lot are so blind. Stop believing the media and open your eyes to the fact that we're being controlled by Jews using microchips from giant skyscrapers made of gold that they built on Mars. And on 2012 David Icke is going to implode because the US Government knows that he knows way to much stuff about their knowing things.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by 69usefulidiot69
Haha, i fail, aint that about a bitch lmfao. the site seemed so real, http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/

It happens dude. And I will give it to you, that site is pretty legit looking, lol.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February