Page 1 of 2
So assuming you play guitar for the rest of your life, what would you want to happen to it after you die? Would you want to be buried with one? Or would you pass it down to your kids, etc.

I like the idea of being buried with one of my guitars, but i want to be cremated, so that might be a bit of a bad idea.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
passed on to my kids, apparently my gibson will outlive me haha
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
Be buried with them.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
they will become spirits.
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Dunno, depends on how rich/famous I am. If I'm decently wealthy I'd want to auction it for charity.
I don't really care, because I'll be dead.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
id put my guitars in a big pile and burn them with me on top. or give them to my kids/ sell on ebay...... sell on ebay
Quote by mikiedaman
i want to be buried in a big crypt like the egyptians surrounded by all my belongings.

Along with other expensive items and delicacies, and my servants and pets and closest living relatives, etc
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
firewood!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
If I still have them I want them surgically attached to my limbs and my body made into an animatron dummy
I prefer to ignore my mortality and not think about that kind of thing, because one time I was overdosing on STP and was driven to the edge of sanity by the mind-raping effects. I felt like my body was being inhabited by more energy than it could contain, and my brain was processing so much information that time slowed to a near standstill. The vivid, nightmarish hallucinations haunt my dreams to this day.

But to answer your question I would probably give them to my kids.
maybe be buried with my favorite one and pass others to my kids.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Have 1 million hot chicks have sex with my guitars then buried with me thus in the after life i will have guitars and hot chicks.
I not so sure, I hate the idea of my guitars sitting in a moist underground cavern slowly deteriorating, I want them to be cherished. And if I ever get famous, I'd like to think they would be put in a museum. But at the same time my guitars are some of my best companions and I want to spend an eternity with them... can't stand to think about them being broken though so museum it is.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai
my guitars are some of my best companions and I want to spend an eternity with them

I pity you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Pass them on...
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
i'll probably die playing, so i guess the ambulance crew will have to fight my rigor mortis to steal my guitar and then hide it in their loft, just to give it to some jumped up poser as a birthday present.

The therapy's going well by the way.
GEAR
metallic red Gear4music metal x guitar
acoustic solutions 50W amp
tuned to D standard
DIME CRYBABY FROM HELL!!!!!!11
Quote by ryand111
sorry

i cum blood

gets me every time
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Unfortunately I can not assist you in your quest of fap.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I don't really care, because I'll be dead.

This.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
They'll get sold to people who can actually play them.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I'd be buried with my main one, so I can play into the grave following some freaky voodoo experiment, and then have the rest of them put together to create my gravestone!
Quote by iamawsomeguitar
Have 1 million hot chicks have sex with my guitars then buried with me thus in the after life i will have guitars and hot chicks.

pass it on, to anyone really.

poor childless danny.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I'll probably give them to my kids who'll then sell the guitars for a 1/10 of their true value, the little idiots that they are.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Quote by rabidguitarist
I pity you.

I mean that in the most normal way possible, I don't like to see them get hurt just like I don't like to see my friends and family get hurt. I hate the thought of my friends rotting in the ground too, but I hate the thought of them rotting in a museum more
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
If they were really expensive, rare, or I've had them for a long time, I'd probably will them to soomeone.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
I hope they just disappear from Earth forever and wonders through purgatory looking for me.
--------
Page 1 of 2