first of, close this if its in the wrong forum or whatever. sorry in this case.

so,
my itunes wont play some songs anymore. i guess it has to to with me changing the id3tags of them to work on media player aswell since i had an mp3player that would only work with media player. before i did this, everything worked just fine, but media player had the songs listet with unknown artist etc.
anyone know anything to solve this? i dont want to remake my whole library.
thanks in advance
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
I never understood why people use itunes. it's not very good at doing stuff.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
i dont really know how to check whether theyre drm protected. but why should they suddenly be?
and well, i use itunes because it works fine for me (usually) and i have an ipod.
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Just get Winamp

It works much better with iPods.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
i have the solution, it was the id3tags, actually.
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179