Page 1 of 2
I bought a pair of CAT boots about four years ago.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Last edited by Jaymz_515 at Aug 27, 2009,
Wow those are ugly.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
You paid for those?!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
i buy shoes like once every year ore so if they aint broke i see no reason in getting new ones
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
The shoes I wear right now I got in 2006 and are in really good condition.

I don't get out much
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I predict metalheads will hate them, and mature people will like them. ( の‿_の)
Ebow > Adam Black Hydra/hhttp://i53.tinypic.com/opzadt.jpg > Morley PVO+ Volume > TC Electronic Polytune > Blackstar HT-DRIVE > EHX Big Muff > Danelectro Danecho > Line 6 Verbzilla > Akai Headrush > Akai Headrush > Laney VC30-212 w/Celestion G12H30 70th SEs

Love these

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I'll get a pic soon.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
just low top converse all stars in black, and they have got dirty (which is good)
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Kinda disappointed to see the number of trainers in this thread. What's the average age of The Pit?
Ebow > Adam Black Hydra/hhttp://i53.tinypic.com/opzadt.jpg > Morley PVO+ Volume > TC Electronic Polytune > Blackstar HT-DRIVE > EHX Big Muff > Danelectro Danecho > Line 6 Verbzilla > Akai Headrush > Akai Headrush > Laney VC30-212 w/Celestion G12H30 70th SEs
Quote by Graham Simmons
I predict metalheads will hate them, and mature people will like them. ( の‿_の)

I predict only eurotrash will like them.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by Graham Simmons
Kinda disappointed to see the number of trainers in this thread. What's the average age of The Pit?

Well I'm kinda disappointed to see a thread about retarded looking shoes on a guitar website.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I beat all of you with my beast shoes
Attachments:
C1rcaTreAssault.jpg
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
Quote by Graham Simmons
Man I love new shoes day! What footwear have you guys bought recently?

Dude - Vellies +1
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
Doc Martens

The mid-top black ones. Have had mine for almost 10 years now. Sucker's are bulit and the lifetime guarantee rocks.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices

Just got them the other day. =) I like converse, I think they're comfy.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa
Quote by GuitarFretteret

Just got them the other day. =) I like converse, I think they're comfy.

How the hell are they comfy?

They collapse the arch of your feet, and you have to wear special shoes to fix your flat feet.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yeah I have flat feet - doesn't matter much to me though as I wear stylish shoes with good arch support!
Quote by rabidguitarist

They collapse the arch of your feet, and you have to wear special shoes to fix your flat feet.

My thoughts exactly. I wore them for a year straight, then switched to a pair of the shoes I posted earlier in the thread and now I can't wear chucks because I need that arch.

By the way those Hemp Adidas shoes are the most comfortable shoes you'll ever wear, and I'd swear by that statement.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Well I'm kinda disappointed to see a thread about retarded looking shoes on a guitar website.

You'd be disappointed to see a lot of things on UG.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa
Quote by wizards?
My thoughts exactly. I wore them for a year straight, then switched to a pair of the shoes I posted earlier in the thread and now I can't wear chucks because I need that arch.

By the way those Hemp Adidas shoes are the most comfortable shoes you'll ever wear, and I'd swear by that statement.

I dunno, the Desert Boots conform to your foot after a little break in and you'll live in them forever. This is my second pair!
Quote by rabidguitarist

+1

I've had to wear f*cking expensive orthopedic insoles in all my shoes for the last two years after Converse totally screwed my knees up due to lack of arch-support.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Graham Simmons
I dunno, the Desert Boots conform to your foot after a little break in and you'll live in them forever. This is my second pair!

They're talking about Chucks, not your shoes.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by OneHappyCamper
They're talking about Chucks, not your shoes.

I know, I was just saying how comfortable the DBs are.

got these for new school year (college). just basic shoes..
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Page 1 of 2