This is from a Nine Inch Nails rehearsal video during the With Teeth era, so I guess it's from 2005-ish. It looks like a Line 6, but which one? Were Vetta's even out back in 2005?
They've had Vettas out for years... not Vetta IIs, but the originals. But that looks like a Vetta II to me. I can't remember when it came out, but who knows if Trent might have gotten a hold of one from Line 6 before its release?
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
looks like the Vetta I
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I think it is the Vetta II head. The LEDs are orange and it has silver knobs, while the Vetta I has green LEDs and black knobs.
So we're looking at the possibility that Trent Reznor can time travel. Alright, Vetta I/II it is.
Quote by BrickIsRed
So we're looking at the possibility that Trent Reznor can time travel. Alright, Vetta I/II it is.

I wouldn't doubt it.

But it definitely is a Vetta.
Quote by BeethovensBust
I wouldn't doubt it.

But it definitely is a Vetta.

I want a Vetta real bad now.
Quote by BrickIsRed
I want a Vetta real bad now.

because Trent Reznor uses them?
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
because Trent Reznor uses them?

Not simply because. I've liked the idea of a good do-it-all modeling amp for a long time, but I was on the fence about analog vs digital. I love my all-analog setup, but it costs a lot if I want a new interesting sound. So NIN swayed me into thinking a Vetta might actually be a good idea for more experimental stuff.
Quote by BrickIsRed
Not simply because. I've liked the idea of a good do-it-all modeling amp for a long time, but I was on the fence about analog vs digital. I love my all-analog setup, but it costs a lot if I want a new interesting sound. So NIN swayed me into thinking a Vetta might actually be a good idea.

You could go that way....but for the money....spend a bit more and get an Axe FX Ultra...they sound killer and do an awesome job....also destroy any other modeler out there IMO.

If you want tube, then go with the Randall MTS series.....you can get an RM100 for $600 used......then all you need to do is spend $150 per module..... like, for example, if you have a plexi module....but you want the sound of a Dual Rectifier....$150 and BOOM you have a legit sounding Dual Recto.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Last edited by Brendan.Clace at Aug 27, 2009,
Quote by Brendan.Clace
You could go that way....but for the money....spend a bit more and get an Axe FX Ultra...they sound killer and do an awesome job....also destroy any other modeler out there IMO.

If you want tube, then go with the Randall MTS series.....you can get an RM100 for $600 used......then all you need to do is spend $150 per module..... like, for example, if you have a plexi module....but you want the sound of a Dual Rectifier....$150 and BOOM you have a legit sounding Dual Recto.

I'll consider it.
Yeah thats definately a Vetta II head. Would recognize that thing anywhere haha.
--Clips in profile! comment please!--
Guitars
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Schecter Solo-6 Limited
Takamine G330H

Amps
Line 6 Vetta
Carvin X100B

Pedals
cmatmods Signa Drive, Brownie, and Boost
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
MXR 10 band EQ