Page 1 of 6
I don't mean things you just started thinking about this month, this week, this day, after seeing this thread. I mean when you've got all other answers, maybe to what's on tv, how do I beat bowser, why is kjell so sexy?

What is the one question that keeps coming back to you, making you think about the answer?

Could be anything: philosophical, psychological, could be about love, about someone or situations.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Why won't this freaking mewtwo stay in the ultra ball?!

But seriously, I've always wondered about the dividing by zero stuff. What would happen if someone managed to actually do it.
Why does everyone worship Kensai ?
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
I'm going to go with 'What the hell is wrong with The Pit?'
Quote by rigiddigits
Well I'm a girl and I don't want to die so I guess I'll have to choose to be raped.

Nobody sig that

Check out my gaming blog, Zombie Arcade
Probably my next breakout of GAS. Then I realize all the local stores around here suck.
When will I be famous???
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments
Mumford & Sons
The Prodigy
Paolo Nutini

CASTODIUM!!!
myspace.com/castodium
Usually about space and the size of some of the stuff out there.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Kensai
I don't mean things you just started thinking about this month, this week, this day, after seeing this thread. I mean when you've got all other answers, maybe to what's on tv, how do I beat bowser, why is kjell so sexy?

What is the one question that keeps coming back to you, making you think about the answer?

Could be anything: philosophical, psychological, could be about love, about someone or situations.

You first!
If I am supposed to set my own purpose in life, which I believe that I am, should it be something humanitarian, or should it be more self-centred? Should I forgo the comforts of Western civilisation and dedicate my life to helping those less fortunate, or should I continue down the path I'm on at the moment, towards a successful career, and try to just positively influence my immediate social sphere rather than worry about the rest of the world, with people in much worse situations, that I am easily capable of improving?

I wonder if it's better for me to do something selfish, or selfless. How do I decide between what I want to do, and what I ought to do?
The most?

It would probably be how women actually think.
DeVillains!
I wonder about the universe the most to be honest. things like how deep space travel (to and from) would only be theoretically possible if you could go multiple times the speed of light essentially breaking space time. Or if the big bang theory is correct then what will happen when the explosion reaches the end, will it implode on itself? will it continue to expand? Or I'll just spend time wondering about life on other planets and how different those worlds would look.

I spend to much time thinking about questions that we'll never have answers to. I find that fascinating.
--Clips in profile! comment please!--
Guitars
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Schecter Solo-6 Limited
Takamine G330H

Amps
Line 6 Vetta
Carvin X100B

Pedals
cmatmods Signa Drive, Brownie, and Boost
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
MXR 10 band EQ
Well I think about "what if's" a lot, like if I hadn't gotten back together with my ex, how different my life would be now... and then I start thinking about how my life would be, where I'd work, the people I could still be friend with. Then I start to get kind of depressed, but not really because I love my boy a lot and I made the right decision to get back with him!
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
When will I be rid of my RSI and be able to play guitar.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Why are people so fucking stupid?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I wonder about my life, if I made the right choices, what would have happened if things would have ended up differently, if I had made different choices, where would I have ended up? Would my life be better off, would I have friends who help me pull through? Or would I be even more alone?

I also think about a few people in my life, where they are, if they still think about me, if they're okay, if they're safe, if they even want to remember me...

It's a bit of a burden thinking about it all the time actually.
I guess just my life and it's path or possible paths?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
A lot of things.

It varies to what really happens when you die, if my purpose is done, should I continue any longer, how things will play out for my family once I die, why me for certain events, why anyone else for certain events...a lot of stuff. Been thinking about all this since I was at least in grade 3.

A long time ago, and since then i've never had a good night's sleep. It really is awful, it's driving me insane.
I've got a few more.

Should I run for PM?

Why is Kjell so sexy?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Thinking of nothingness. Not not thinking, but thinking of not existing. Weird sh*t, man.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by dann_blood
I've got a few more.

Should I run for PM?

Why is Kjell so sexy?

That was in his post
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by JackalUK
You first!

Pffft, fine.

I guess I mainly think about people, why do they do certain things, what thoughts and experiences lie behind it. Just the human psyche in general, and about the future. But not neccessarily my future.

Interestingly my ponderings have been fruitful, but I'm far from finished.

Your turn

Quote by dann_blood
I've got a few more.

Should I run for PM?

Why is Kjell so sexy?

1) Yes, if you feel you can lead your nation properly.

2) This question is more complicated. I guess it's a mixture of an uneccesarily and repeated proclamation of manhood coupled with natural, swedish sexiness.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I wonder if there was no type of religion at all, would this world be peaceful? It seems like the cause of most wars/disagreements are about religion or can be traced back to religion in one way or another.

I also wonder what other species of life looks like on other planets. Do they have like a sixth sense that humans cannot even fathom because it's completely unheard of/not possible to us?
University of Kentucky Wildcats Football - (5-4)
Cincinnati Bengals - (6-2)
Cincinnati Reds - (78-84)

Ugly Poop Colored Text

My last.fm
add me as a friend, fool.
Quote by Kensai
Pffft, fine.

I guess I mainly think about people, why do they do certain things, what thoughts and experiences lie behind it. Just the human psyche in general, and about the future. But not neccessarily my future.

Interestingly my ponderings have been fruitful, but I'm far from finished.

Sounds a lot like what I think about as well. It's usually just me overanalizing every action that anyone makes.
ahh, the things that keep me up at night..

my mind usually comes back to things like how the concept of time works. like.. I understand how a year is defined by how long it takes for the earth to orbit the sun, and we've broken down that measurment into months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds, but.. thats just our own way of simplifying and defining it, so we can have a consistant schedule based on it, isn't it?

I mean.. just ..everything else about time makes my mind go crazy..I'm not sure I can even put what Im thinking down into text, because its just ridiculous

..dunno if that made much sense, but ..man, it confuses me. its great
for a while it was political stuff, I'd spend a while theorizing political systems that would work. But politics made me feel frustrated a lot of the time. Lately I've just been thinking about astronomy a lot.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by james4
ahh, the things that keep me up at night..

my mind usually comes back to things like how the concept of time works. like.. I understand how a year is defined by how long it takes for the earth to orbit the sun, and we've broken down that measurment into months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds, but.. thats just our own way of simplifying and defining it, so we can have a consistant schedule based on it, isn't it?

I mean.. just ..everything else about time makes my mind go crazy..I'm not sure I can even put what Im thinking down into text, because its just ridiculous

..dunno if that made much sense, but ..man, it confuses me. its great

Because the measurements man has made don't exist per se, right? I was trying to explain something like this to my friend, but he was like "dude, time totally exists, look at the clock right there."

It's weird, but I think I know what you're talking about.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
This thread makes you think because other people are giving things that I shouldn't be thinking about...Argh.

I should just become your own personal little troll, kjell. To stop you from making these threads...but I can't...I don't have enough .gifs to make you a laughing stock.

I'd also like to mention how simple we actually are, or how miniscule each one of us is, and if that plays into our life at all.
I wonder about myself.

Am I a good enough person? Do I deserve to have all these wonderful people surrounding me? Is it healthy to fap so much? Why do I seem to suffer from such severe jealously issues? What can I do to stop that jealousy, and the anger that stems from it?

Oh. And how the complicated thing that is a woman's mind works.
How the hell did someone invent a CD. Whenever I try to think about it, my mind starts to explode. Peoples voices stored on a piece of metal a few mms thick.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by cho0onger
Because the measurements man has made don't exist per se, right? I was trying to explain something like this to my friend, but he was like "dude, time totally exists, look at the clock right there."

It's weird, but I think I know what you're talking about.

exactly

like, a clock is just an arm on a motor that spins a constant speed..

everyone just sets their arms-on-motors to go the same speed, and to be in the same place relative to when the sun rises
usually one of the following;

"why don't I have a girlfriend?"
"Will I ever get a girlfriend?"
"do I 'like' (single) Girl A?"
"do I 'like' (taken) Girl B?"

my life is that bland, that everything revolves around getting a girl.. and I've gone 17 years unsuccessfully, and It doesn't look like it's changing soon tbh.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

How our eyes can like, see if you get me. I know light goes in and all that crap, but what does our brain actually do to make us see. It isn't like it's looking at a screen, it's just there.

I don't wonder about that all the time, it's just weird.
Cam Sampbell's my hero