http://www.deviever.com/fx/peep/index.html

Anyone have one of these? I kind of get the basic idea but can someone explain how it works and what I would need (pedal wise) to make it work please?
At the moment I have a wah, 2 overdrives, a delay, and a flange. None of them have expression pedal inputs but the overdrive does have a remote input to switch between 2 modes of distortion (boss OD-2 if anyone's interested), so could I plug the PEEP into that? If not, what kind of pedals are compatible?

Also, would the effect be 'on' constantly? As in, the input getting affected by the light source all the time? I can't see how I would be able to play guitar normally if this was the case!
Thanks!
OK thanks so it would only work when you wave your hand up really close to it? and the rest of the time, the pedal it's plugged into would function normally? Even so, wouldn't it be affected by onstage lighting? Do you know how far the range of the eye is?
sorry for the delayed reply. but yeah that makes sense. but i don't know a lot about expression pedals - how do you change which parameter the pee plug is controlling? can you choose what it controls? and with the parameter maxed out or zero i'm assuming that would mean i couldn't really use the pedal 'normally'?
i think a true bypass pedal might solve this though - to turn the pee plug on and off. right?
Quote by wardyh
sorry for the delayed reply. but yeah that makes sense. but i don't know a lot about expression pedals - how do you change which parameter the pee plug is controlling? can you choose what it controls? and with the parameter maxed out or zero i'm assuming that would mean i couldn't really use the pedal 'normally'?
i think a true bypass pedal might solve this though - to turn the pee plug on and off. right?

You can't "choose" what an expression pedal controls, it depends on the pedal.