I'm going to see Dream Theater in London in October (as long as my mate gets the tickets...)

My point is, I think I'm turning a bit too obsessive. I can't stop listening to them, listened to all of their stuff in the last 3 weeks and I've listened to BC&SL about 90 times... I stay up watching videos until 3 am most nights. SOMEBODY HELP ME! :P I don't mind it personally, but I'm starting to replace my friends with Dream Theater. I'm alienating those closest to me.
RECTUM.

Quote by papershredder
Believe it or not, DT can be overlistened to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-DA4iggDD8

Quote by SmarterChild

Quote by tancanada
I know a girl who regularly orgasms in her sleep.

Ah, Rohypnol.
Sneak backstage and do nothing but stare at John Petrucci. Then when they leave, follow their tourbus to their hotel. Try and break into his room. Repeat this sequence all across the country.
Dream Theater will never know who you are. Instead of chasing something or somebody who will never even know you existed, be with people who can and will reciprocate quality time with you.

meh, I don't think it's a terrible thing to do, but I agree with rigiddigits so try and calm it down and get back to your friends!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Well they're a cool band and all, I just saw them live last friday, hell I'm even wearing the tour shirt and the wristband that I got from the show, but I'm not obsessive. Dude, just get out, see your friends, listen to some King Crimson and a little Porcupine Tree and you'll be fine.

Oh and have fun at the show, it's going to be tits, trust me.
Quote by Martindecorum
that the DT curse you cannot stop it ungtil u discover the king crimson cure lol

I've already started listening to King Crimson, they've not cured me YET... I'll give it more time
RECTUM.

Quote by papershredder

Quote by SmarterChild

Quote by tancanada

Ah, Rohypnol.
I did the same thing with Red Hot Chili Peppers a few years back. Then I realized how much of a twat I was and stopped.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I laughed so, so hard at this.

Ali, the first guy is right. Believe it or not, DT can be overlistened to.
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
I was like this with Metallica last year, but I grew out of them in about 3-4 months. I guess I'll just go out with my mates (I'm going to Reading festival of all places.... ) and I'll listen to some Porky Tree

Quote by wizards?
Well they're a cool band and all, I just saw them live last friday, hell I'm even wearing the tour shirt and the wristband that I got from the show, but I'm not obsessive. Dude, just get out, see your friends, listen to some King Crimson and a little Porcupine Tree and you'll be fine.

Oh and have fun at the show, it's going to be tits, trust me.

It'll be tits?
RECTUM.

Quote by papershredder

Quote by SmarterChild

Quote by tancanada

Ah, Rohypnol.
a little furious masturbating never hurts anything
Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.