Budget: ~1000 dollars
Where can I order: Thomann.de
Main Bands: Necrophobic, Nile, Death, Obituary, Firewind

Im from Estonia, so best place for me to get gear is thomann.de, since the shops are realy crappy here, mostly sell MG's.

Due to that, I dont think I can go used, so would prefer all things from thomann.de.

Just want the overall cost of the amplifiers to be ~1000 dollars or near that price range.

Would be used for gigging, or just kranking it up outside, since I live away from the big city. Would prefer all-tube.
Gear for metal thread??? Read the first page.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Yeah, but I just dont know what to get near ~1000 dollars.
Most of it shows is tube head, but then cant get the cab.
(Also sorry for the spam)
Quote by Reigo Hein
Budget: ~1000 dollars
Where can I order: Thomann.de
Main Bands: Necrophobic, Nile, Death, Obituary, Firewind

Im from Estonia, so best place for me to get gear is thomann.de, since the shops are realy crappy here, mostly sell MG's.

Due to that, I dont think I can go used, so would prefer all things from thomann.de.

Just want the overall cost of the amplifiers to be ~1000 dollars or near that price range.

Would be used for gigging, or just kranking it up outside, since I live away from the big city. Would prefer all-tube.

look for OLD Marshall Valvestates.

if you want to go new the Randall RG50TC and the G3 is alright. If you can find a VT/T2 then go with that.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Aug 27, 2009,
Quote by Reigo Hein
Ah, would 6505+ combo be better?

very much so. And the cleans on the + are just awesome.
Ah, but I heard that 6505 combo has some backround noise, has it been fixed on 6505+?
Quote by Reigo Hein
Ah, but I heard that 6505 combo has some backround noise, has it been fixed on 6505+?

AFAIK it has.
Ah, okay, thanks alot for your trouble, and sorry for the spam, helped me alot =P
Quote by Reigo Hein
Ah, okay, thanks alot for your trouble, and sorry for the spam, helped me alot =P

its not spam
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me