http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_s09ltd3.htm

And this S09LTD2:

And this S09LTD1: http://www.rockmeimei.com/GoodsDetail.aspx?id=5135

Gotho Tuners and the same ZR as the Prestige S Series.
The last 2 Models has Dimarzio/IBZ Pickups and all 3 Models costs much as an S520.
What do you think, good deal?
"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours." - Dave Mustaine
Last edited by compin at Aug 27, 2009,
Quote by ibanezgod1973
WOW....checks bank account.....

Man i ordered an Ibanez RGR321 (350&euro and i will pay it on rates.
But now i see this and i don't know if it's better to pay 250€ more but get Gotoh Tuners and a Prestige ZR Trem for my first Ibanez xD
Btw: The neck backside on the third Link looks different too
"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours." - Dave Mustaine
Last edited by compin at Aug 27, 2009,
Very nice. Gotta love the S.

If only they made a maple necked model [Still waiting Ibby!]
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
i like the third one. but the site is in japanese (or some asian language) so I cant see the price.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
i like the third one. but the site is in japanese (or some asian language) so I cant see the price.

The third one is only available in Asia.
Damn. Crocodile gravure finish is so damn cool!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

yep the flamed amber is nice ...but they`re not listed on the ibanez uk website under the limited editions...i think the jap page is saying 4500 yen...
Quote by hminh87
Damn. Crocodile gravure finish is so damn cool!

Click on the second Image on this Site
http://www.musicworldbrilon.de/Gitarren--B%C3%A4sse--Amps/E-Gitarren/Ibanez-S09-LTD3-Crocodile-Gravure--25645.html?refID=froogle.de
Quote by Simsimius

And Reversed headstock!
Quote by ibanezgod1973
yep the flamed amber is nice ...but they`re not listed on the ibanez uk website under the limited editions...i think the jap page is saying 4500 yen...

I hope not, that would mean the guitar is only worth about 30 pounds!
So Ibby finally put out 24 fret saber that's affordable. Anyone know when and where these are shipping?
Quote by Shabadoo
So Ibby finally put out 24 fret saber that's affordable. Anyone know when and where these are shipping?

They only have 22 Frets It's an Mistake in the text.
Quote by compin
And Reversed headstock!

Combining the two would be epic!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius

Combining the two would be epic!

Okay let's make an Ibanez Petition
damn i think im going to be getting an S after all, that ltd1 looks amazing

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
Last edited by glenthemann at Aug 27, 2009,
Quote by compin
Okay let's make an Ibanez Petition

Yes, we should!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Wow, i have an s520ex, should have waited and got one of those! That white one is the shnack
There's going to be RG LTDs also.

Ibanez does this every year.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by Simsimius

I'm guessing you mean fretboard, right? Well, I wouldn't get an S with a maple fretboard, but I could back up the idea just for variety's sake.
Quote by Pikka Bird
I'm guessing you mean fretboard, right? Well, I wouldn't get an S with a maple fretboard, but I could back up the idea just for variety's sake.

i think he might be referring to the fact they are walnut and maple possibly....
Quote by Metallicker.
i think he might be referring to the fact they are walnut and maple possibly....

The walnut pinstripes? Well, then he can just go get a non-prestige one. They all have three-piece maple necks. But if this is anything like the usual, then he's talking fretboards. People are always (understandably) complaining about Ibanez and their lack of maple fretboards.
Quote by Pikka Bird
The walnut pinstripes? Well, then he can just go get a non-prestige one. They all have three-piece maple necks. But if this is anything like the usual, then he's talking fretboards. People are always (understandably) complaining about Ibanez and their lack of maple fretboards.

well s series even ones with no maple cap are very bright ive found so for me it would be more of an asthetic thing.
i love the inlay on the 12th fret
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Quote by compin
And Reversed headstock!

do you have mirrors on your floors?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by V.U.K
There's going to be RG LTDs also.

Ibanez does this every year.

The Limited RGs are already out or not?
I mean the RG350YE and....the Pegasus RGs
Quote by Pikka Bird

Yeah, I want a maple fretboard.
I always refer to the neck as the fretboard as it's shorter to type out 'neck'.

I think it would look nice, and playing a one piece maple neck [ie Fender] on an Ibby would feel very nice.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
Yeah, I want a maple fretboard.
I always refer to the neck as the fretboard as it's shorter to type out 'neck'.

I think it would look nice, and playing a one piece maple neck [ie Fender] on an Ibby would feel very nice.

An Ebony Fretboard would be sick too.