hello, I am having trouble with my Fender Frontman 65R w/ Reverb
As i was playing through a chorus/vibrato pedal the other day and not at high volume. Suddenly it started motor boating, I checked everything and tried to come up with a diagnosis, and eventually I fixed it. Now suddenly whenever I turn it on, there's just a hum and maybe a slight burn(or something) smell, and I turn it off there's a softer squeal. No idea what to do about this, if anyone can help me on this please.
Quote by notzart
hello, I am having trouble with my Fender Frontman 65R w/ Reverb
As i was playing through a chorus/vibrato pedal the other day and not at high volume. Suddenly it started motor boating, I checked everything and tried to come up with a diagnosis, and eventually I fixed it. Now suddenly whenever I turn it on, there's just a hum and maybe a slight burn(or something) smell, and I turn it off there's a softer squeal. No idea what to do about this, if anyone can help me on this please.

Yeah, unusual smell (of any kind) coming from your amp is never a good thing.
Take it to a shop.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Quote by jonmo1
Yeah, unusual smell (of any kind) coming from your amp is never a good thing.
Take it to a shop.

Yeah, take it to a shop.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
yup it just burned out, I'm gunna try my chances with a warranty(if i have one, i am not sure) before I take it into a shop, or just get a new one. It was a nice amp but not that nice.