This would have been my NAD since i did get my vetta 2 212 in the mail. But when i started playing it after a while it suddenly froze. and now i have to get a midiman uno so i can reinstall everything whihc will come in like a week. so FML
Call Line6's Tech Support. There's probably a factory reset (where you hold down a button, or a combo of buttons and turn it on) that might fix your problem.
haha an amp that freezes.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
haha an amp that freezes.

yeh there like a computer in the line 6 vettas so yeh it makes sense that it freezes
^ I saw that. It only describes a "soft reset" - where you need to be able to read the screen and navigate menus.

He probably needs to do a "hard" reset.
Quote by 667
^ I saw that. It only describes a "soft reset" - where you need to be able to read the screen and navigate menus.

He probably needs to do a "hard" reset.

yeh thats it i need to do the hard reset and to do that i need a midi to USB interface... which will be here in a while..... ****
Arrrrrrrggggghhhhh! That sux man hope it gets fixed soon.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Meh I though you could do a factory reset without midi cables but I honestly forget haha. Well once the midi cables get there you shouldnt have a problem at all. Its quite easy to reset and upgrade the amp.

Happy NAD btw. Its a great amp.
--Clips in profile! comment please!--
Guitars
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Schecter Solo-6 Limited
Takamine G330H

Amps
Line 6 Vetta
Carvin X100B

Pedals
cmatmods Signa Drive, Brownie, and Boost
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah