Page 1 of 4
I sort of think it will, but not because of tsunamis, tornadoes, etc.
I think we're all going to die from the politics, recession, people will get desperate for food and money to feed their families. People will start killing for food, shelter, money even more than this world already does. In the end it is us that have killed ourselves, not natural disasters. May God help this whole world in it's time of triumph and we can only hope that we all live the way He intended us to. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012? And if so how? Please go into detail about how you think it will end or not end as I'm sure, like me, you all do find this topic interesting.
i hate to say it but i agree with you
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by mynamesbetter
I think we're all going to die from the politics, recession, people will get desperate for food and money to feed their families. People will start killing for food, shelter, money even more than this world already does. In the end it is us that have killed ourselves, not natural disasters. May God help this whole world in it's time of triumph and we can only hope that we all live the way He intended us to. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012? And if so how? Please go into detail about how you think it will end or not end as I'm sure, like me, you all do find this topic interesting.

Hahahaha

No.
Spiraling up through the crack in the sky
Leaving material world behind
I see your face in constellations
The martyr is ending his life for mine.
Wow, not one of those "scientific theories" about how were all going to die for some bizarre reason
Quote by daytripper75
This man speaks the truth.
Bollocks, this thread and 2012 all of it is bollocks.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Cool story man.

The world will not end in 2012. Trust me, I know these things
Yeah i think it will, it'll be like the Y2K...
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by mynamesbetter

There's no way things will escalate that fast.
There's no indication that the world will end, or that anything bad will happen, it probably based on an astronomical event like most things in the Myan calender.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Last edited by Hobble at Aug 27, 2009,
No.

What you're saying goes against every credible economist's theories.
If you knew anything about the whole 2012 thing than you would know the Mayans never said the worlds would end at this time. They never said that once.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
The world not going to end. This is because if there is a God, I don't think it would ever follow the contradicting set of rules and beliefs exhibited in the Bible. Or approve of Catholicism.
Do I think the world will end in 2012....?

Hopefully. I'm so sick of working my life away and seeing low life jack asses get all the women.
If you say the world is going to end the way you say it will it won't end in 2012, 3 years is not enough time for something like that to happen. The Great Depression lasted 10-15 years depending on where you lived and people didn't resort to killing each other food during that time.

However, I do think your description of how it will end is accurate. If the world does end it will be because we will end up killing ourselves, via war etc. If not that, then we can wait for an global epidemic of a deadly disease, the eruption of a super volcanoe, or an asteroid crashing into the planet.

(BTW there is no god)
no people have been guessing since the beginning of time of when the end of time will be... and guess what no ones been right yet, you know why? because no one ****in knows no one can know, it is absolutely impossible. so quit worrying about it quit speculating and live the life you were given because no matter when the end is, life is too short to be spent worrying about it
I believe it will be the end of an era.

We'll be going into a new time of technology and stuff.

It wont end.
DeVillains!
No. There isn't a single piece of evidence out there to convince me that the world will end in 2012. It's all bull**** and has been refuted a thousand times over.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
No.
But I predict this thread will end soon.

+1
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Anarchy FTW....

But seriously, the world has survived several depressions. I doubt that people are going to resort to killing for food and shelter and such. The recession will be over in a few years, and life will go on unchanged.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Absolutely not. I think you're just stupid if you think the world will end in 2012.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Quote by mynamesbetter

These aren't gonna finish it by 2012
I've heard a more disasterful theory about december 21th 20012, about some planet enters the solar system, passes earth 14th of february 2013, and get the hell out of here in the summer of 2014.

I will not believe in this until the first sign which will be in 2010 (if its true, HOPE NOT!!!). It will look line the sun up there has got a new friend.
No. Penn and Teller already disproved this on on of there episodes and I am now thoroughly convinced it wil not end. But maybe all the technology will stop working due to Snake like in Escape from L.A.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Last edited by SpockTheRock at Aug 27, 2009,
Quote by GisleAune
I've heard a more disasterful theory about december 21th 20012, about some planet enters the solar system, passes earth 14th of february 2013, and get the hell out of here in the summer of 2014.

I will not believe in this until the first sign which will be in 2010 (if its true, HOPE NOT!!!). It will look line the sun up there has got a new friend.

Dont worry, you'll be dead
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
No, and these always get closed, so good luck.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
This whole thing about the world ending at 2012 is related to the Mayan calander, but it's totally blown out of proportion. The Mayans made a calander based on sun movements etc., and arbitrarily stopped at a random date some 5000 years in the future-- 2012. There is no Mayan prophecy about the end of the world. It's just an archaic calander that randomly ends.
Gretsch G1169SP
Vox Cambridge '30 Reverb
BOSS EQ
Danelectro Octave Up/Distortion
Danelectro Octave Down
Crybaby Wah
Big Muff Pi (NYC)
the whole world gonna get into a big fuking circle pit then the earth will stop rotation and then everythigs gonna stop and alians are gonna come and zapp us all of the face of the planet...

now that my good sir is how to over exagerate an event
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Last edited by kakos at Aug 27, 2009,
The world is fucked, but it's not gonna end, it's just gonna get worse
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Page 1 of 4