I've been playing a low cost, Elypse guitar (my first guitar which came with a ****ty 5W amp and a starter pack) for about two years. I've been thinking its time to get onto the next stage and I've been looking for a rather versatile intermediate guitar even though I'm more into anything from Rock to Metal.
I have to admit the Epiphone Les Pauls really tempt me especially the Goth LP studio and the Limited edition LP Studio Deluxe. My major concern with these two is the neck width which I believe might be too thick for my small hand .
I'm looking for pertinent recommendations on possible alternatives and/or a confirmation that my first ideas would meet my expectations.
Budget Range: approximately from $350 to $600
Thanx for your help!
Yamaha RGX-A2 is an amazing guitar, plays rock and blues mostly, not so good on the metal front, but other than that it can play almost every style, really versatile, light weight, small neck, LED lights

Amazing.

Listen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7BTR1L2HzM
Yamaha RGX-A2
Line 6 Spider
Need a new amp so much D:
Orange Stack or Marshall JCM 2000 Stack please.
I just bought an ESP ltd M-100FM and after 2 days of playing, i'd say its worth looking at

it was 350 with tax included
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Epiphone Les Paul's are pretty good I'd recommend mine. Definitley try them though, because you think they are very thick but when you play them they can be the most comfortable things to play. Since your in the US (I assume) why don't you look into Tokai, they're meant to be extremely good quality for a price that's very much in your price range.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by Slash.vs.Bucket
Yamaha RGX-A2 is an amazing guitar, plays rock and blues mostly, not so good on the metal front, but other than that it can play almost every style, really versatile, light weight, small neck, LED lights

Don't get this guitar, There is np pickup switch, so you have to piss around with the the little pickup pot. Not suitable when you are playing live and you want to go to a different pickup quickly.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly