Hey what's up ladies, I'm currently selling this gorgeous guitar because i just have not bonded it with it and it has to go. Don't get me wrong, the guitar is brutal and plays like a dream... It's just not my type of guitar. The neck is sooo comfortable, i just love Schecter necks. The resonance and sustain are orgasmic, and the guitar is rather light for being a mahogany body!
I currently have it set up with a set of black EMG 81/85. I traded out the Gold SD JB/Jazz because I find gold hardware so.... ugh, but that just me.
Other than that the guitar is in 9/10 condition i would say, a few small dings here and there, Etc.

The major "damage" on the guitar is that the TOM Bridge on the low E string area is discoloring, but that is VERY common on Schecter guitars.

I just don't love this guitar enough, and I need some money to buy an amp/car

Price? Just give a considerable offer, if you lowball me I will laugh at your miserability. As far as trades im looking for a descent tube amp or for a nice ESP/Jackson/Schecter with an Original Floyd Rose of similar value, preferably black/white and with active electronics.

I will lower the price if you decide "no pickups plese."

Pictures on request, thanks for your time.

Forgot to mention that for a small price I'm willing to include a hard case. It doesnt fit perfectly, it's a little bigger in the inside, but it does the jobwell.

I have Jackson DK2 with an OFR, autographed by satch, and has a pretty hot duncan HSS configuration.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
I have a black Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2 pickups that I'd trade for this.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Reinventingevil definitely interested on that, gonna PM you right now
I looked up the specs and it says its a licensed floyd... gotta clear me out on that

4_string_fury no thanks that's just not my type of guitar... too radical

atreyurock9 let me think about it, you offered me that before and i just don't like that model... I'll think about it

PMd you back bro. Clear you out? It's an Original Floyd Rose and it holds tune AMAZINGLY well. It's almost unbelievable, but it was the one of the earliest models of the DK2, which were notorious for being built extremely well.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
I'm quite interested in this, any chance of you putting up some pictures? Also what sort of price are you looking for for this? cheers!

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Quote by DarylCooper
I'm quite interested in this, any chance of you putting up some pictures? Also what sort of price are you looking for for this? cheers!

Sent you a PM buddy

bump
willing to trade for somehting with an original Floyd Rose

If it still had the original pickups in it, I'd offer you a trade

Good luck and free bump!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I loved mine but the neck was too thick for my taste. guitar center gave me $275 when they were selling them for $420 clearance. dont think your gonna get the $760 they were at new. I will say this, lots of sustain, 24 huge frets, no heel, neckthrough. this guitar is bullet proof built like a tank. you could smash car windows and it would still be in tune (grovers + hardtail).
EAT YOUR GUITAR GEAR BLOG
Quote by BigDC
how difficult is it to build your own guitar?
Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.
Hey thanks
Wow bro that sucks, only 275? My local samash actually has one like mine (except with the original pickups) and they are selling it for 550. I love this guitar but i already have another schecter i like more. It's a great guitar though.
I love Schecters, but I wanna try something new

considering...idea of price? and pics?
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
Douglas Spad (Alder) [ custom wired with EMG and Passives ] : Kramer Striker FR424SM
Line 6 POD X3Live : Digitech Rp80 : Tascam US144
Kustom Sound (crappy ass) solid state amp
Old Steel String Acoustic (some local company)
Quote by lfrz93
Hey thanks
Wow bro that sucks, only 275? My local samash actually has one like mine (except with the original pickups) and they are selling it for 550. I love this guitar but i already have another schecter i like more. It's a great guitar though.
I love Schecters, but I wanna try something new

thats was I paid for mine...$550...seems fair...gl on your sale
Ty, the one in samash is in worst condition than mine though

trade for a jackson dk2m with a SD Invader in the bridge and a SD performer in the neck?
Deals done with:
lfrz93
mmjohn