Please please plese helpp me out. I recently (about a month ago) bought a used ProCo RAT Vintage Reissue. It has worked fine and everything. Since I was moving, I didn't have a chance to use it for about a week. Just before I moved, I used it in like a 4 hour jam and it worked great. Now when I took it out, It doesn't seem to be working. The (normal clean) sound comes out of my amp when it is switched off but when i turn it on, I hear nothing. Please tell me it's just a minor issue like the battery or something.
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
It's not in the AC. Wouldn't the sound be missing from the off position too though if the battery was dead? I tested the 9volt with my tounge and it seemed like it had a normal charge but i will change that in a little bit just to try, And if the instrument cables were on the wrong sides there would be now sound whatsoever.
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
is the clean sound full powered? If you get a clean sound that you would normally get but get nothing with the pedal on you may have a problem.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
If I remember correctly then my clean stayed untampered even when my RAT's battery died, I'm sure its that tbh.
yea im 99.9% sure its a dead battery
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30