Are there any other animes about a band of some sort besides BECK??

Watching BECK was one of the reasons i decided to pick up an instrument, so im looking for more than just that one since i need to re-fill up my hardrive with anime since my old one burnt out.

Please include the name of the anime and the type of music they play in the show, not that i really care but i want to watch the best ones 1st. Dont bother telling me where to get them...i already know billions of sites.

Thanks
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
FLCL is not exactly about a band but there are guitars in it and i remember it being cool years ago when I first saw it.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
FLCL is not exactly about a band but there are guitars in it and i remember it being cool years ago when I first saw it.

i ****ing LOVE FLCL...thats what started my obsession with Rickenbacker 4001/4003 basses xD
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
Quote by Bizarro

First show that came to mind to me too but it's only 6 episodes and doesn't have anything to do with music Lolz.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
FLCL, Nana, and Kón(IIRC Kön's about it)
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.