Well, anyway, for couple of weeks I got sort of "un-inspired" thing going on. Just playing old tunes, bass isn't sticking to me at all...
Thought about watching some documentaries about great bassist might help. Might you guys suggest some which are worth watching? Especially, if there is J.Myung one. Kept looking for anything - could not find, and he is my idol

Thanks in advance.
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Jaco Pastorius. Les Claypool. Jim Sheppard is good. John Deservio. Fieldy.
My Gear-
Schecter C7 FR
Schecter Damien 7
Line 6 Spider III 150 2x12
Massive pedal board
Spector Legend Custom 5 string
Ampeg BA-112 50 watt
I dont know about documentaries on any bassists, but I would suggest listening to some new music. Either find some new bands you dig, or switch up genres a bit. The change would be good for you, and might inspire you to start playing different genres.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I play some bass, but mainly guitar and drums. I suggest listening to some of oyur favorite songs, get absorbed in the musical aspect, the drum fills, guitar riffs/solos, and bass lines. I was listening to Puppets today, and listened to the music parts, and Im thinking about making that my next cover. Sure it will be tough to pull, but I got alot of inspirtation.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
Quote by C0_0kie
Well, anyway, for couple of weeks I got sort of "un-inspired" thing going on. Just playing old tunes, bass isn't sticking to me at all...
Thought about watching some documentaries about great bassist might help. Might you guys suggest some which are worth watching? Especially, if there is J.Myung one. Kept looking for anything - could not find, and he is my idol

Thanks in advance.

That is a good idea for inspiration but I really don't know any documentaries about bassists.

I think you need to set yourself targets. I really have no idea on your level of playing but set yourself targets or think long and hard about what you want in life:

Do you need to know more scales?
Can your improv be better?
Are you 'well-rounded' in genres?
Have you learnt slap?

Do you want to make it 'big'?
Do you want to make a bit of extra money?
Would you like a new hobby?
Have a rest?
I collect clothes and IKEA furniture. Who are you?