i never really come into this thread unless im looking for some info on gear, and usually then i only lurk, i dont think ive ever posted.

but i was just thinking, when i came here looking for some info on effects pedals, because i know next to nothing, and i thought of a possible suggestion for a sticky;

could some knowledgable soul write a thread detailing the different type of effects pedals you can get (e.g. overdrive, distortion, phasers, reverb, chorus etc etc), what each pedal/effect does and some suggestions of some recognised and good pedals for this effect are?

just an idea

illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Quote by destöroyah
i never really come into this thread unless im looking for some info on gear, and usually then i only lurk, i dont think ive ever posted.

but i was just thinking, when i came here looking for some info on effects pedals, because i know next to nothing, and i thought of a possible suggestion for a sticky;

could some knowledgable soul write a thread detailing the different type of effects pedals you can get (e.g. overdrive, distortion, phasers, reverb, chorus etc etc), what each pedal/effect does and some suggestions of some recognised and good pedals for this effect are?

just an idea

You're busted dude....

You've written 725 posts total.
28 of them were threads that you started yourself...

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Quote by jonmo1
You're busted dude....

You've written 725 posts total.
28 of them were threads that you started yourself...

i think he meant in GG&A.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Ahh, my bad

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear