Hi i recently started Speed Mechanics for Lead Guitar from Troy Stetina and i think this books is just what i need assuming that im at some point of playing kinda struggling with my speed bariers and i wanna do it right and get fast shreding style as the pros do.
Ok so my eng. is not that good mby i speak it better than write it but i guess we we'll be as clearer as we can..

Btw my word was , even tough i started practicing from this book i want to ask you for some tips i dont know how long should i stay on one exercise and how many exercises should i take per day i practice 6-7 sometimes up to 8 hrs or more and i got the first section for left hand almost done even tough i cant play top speed but i can play some mid around 110-120 bpm so again the question is how long should i take up on one single exercise and how many exercises per day should i take..
I plan and i already started one exercise from the right hand section - that's alternate picking..

Thanks i hope i can take my playing fast enough like 1 year of playing more , im preaty good at playing almost everything from rytham guitar i can play even some solos that are not lightness fast like enter sandman solo i can do it than some of the sad but true solo , sweet child o' mine and some more not that fast stuff but i cant even think about one or pantera's walk xD i just get sad there , i practice with metronome i got to mention i know how important it is ..

ThanKS!
Last edited by Goroner at Aug 27, 2009,
Why is this in riffs and recording???
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD