Hey guys i search bar'd it and didnt find the answer to my question...

I just re4cently got a sweet trade for an epiphone goth explorer.

THe only issue is the jack nut is missing. Anyone know what size they are so i can pick one up and replace it. Some people have mentioned using thread locker on it to to make sure its secure. SO any help is mucho appreciated ^_^
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
I've never seen a guitar with an input jack......

It's certainly not a 1/4" nut, the cable is 1/4". I'd probably hit a music store and ask to raid their dirty old parts bin. Everybody has a dirty old parts bin.
they are supposed to be 1/4", but out of personal experience they are sometimes made badly.
The nut used to fall off of my jack all the time so i ended up just getting a new input jack instead.
I <3 my Washburn Idol
can't be that far off 1/4" the jack itself isn't really thick. the socket i use to tighten mine is 13mm and it's a little lose, 13mm equals like 1/2". so somewhere between 1/4" and 1/2".
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
alright thanks guys so what about using thread locker?
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
take guitar to local hardware shop and ask for a nut to fit it. they should be able to find one. I did that with the frame to my XY pad. Just took the frame and asked for screws that would hold it down.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x