Does anyone here actually own one of these? Especially the USA models? I'm just curious because I own one of their basses (I'm a bassist), and those are pretty popular, but I've never seen one of their guitars in person, or know of any guitarists who use them. And there's only one guy on Youtube who uses one, and he's using the Professional series (Korean import) one.
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Dan Briggs from Between the Buried and Me uses one, to me that's a pretty decent endorsement.
Doesn't their bass player use one? I think the whole band might be endorced. I'm not a big BTBM fan, but the bass forum had a BPOTM (Bass Player of the Month) on him, and I'm pretty sure it said he used a Spector
Quote by C0_0kie

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
^All of the above does not matter in the slightest compared to the fact the Rex Brown plays them and has a sig with them.
What does that have to do with ANYTHING? I was just wondering if anyone here plays one, and what they think
Quote by C0_0kie

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Our lead guitarist has some kind of spector, doesnt play it much though. I saw it in his room once but I've never heard him play it. Thats the only time ive ever seen a spector guitar.
Spector only really make 2 models, the Professional and the USA. Also, the Professional model has a trem option, and the USA can be ordered with a Rosewood neck, but not vice versa. Did it have a P-90 looking pickup? If it does its definitely a USA. If it has 2 humbuckers, then do you know how much it cost? Or how much it looks like it cost? If it looks REALLY nice, its probably the USA.

Anyway, what does he (and you) think of it?
Quote by C0_0kie

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP