I,ve played the guitar since i have 10 years old( im 15 now), i,ve learned a lot in this website and playin with friends, i passed from a newbie to a intermediate, i can play some solos and play tabs also i can jam a bit, i cant improvise a solo of more than 10 secs, and i mastered some legend songs just to advance more but i fell that i cant go on , im tryin to learn songs i dont even like just to pratice more but still stuck.

Basically i cant get to big solos and improvin even though i know Dorian Scales and other Scales.

If there is any other Excersice with some theory that playin an Scale, that will be awesome.
Consult the various stickies in this forum and the Musician Talk forum. First and foremost, read the Crusade articles on this site.

Side note: I often wondered about Archeo Avis' extremely hostile disposition when it came to dealing with over-asked questions. Now I understand. Fully.
Quote by Junior#1
Gilbert mutes with both hands. Palm muting and left hand muting. As for anchoring, he doesn't. He doesn't need to. After all, he's the creator of life, the universe, and everything.
Quote by plainsight
Consult the various stickies in this forum and the Musician Talk forum. First and foremost, read the Crusade articles on this site.

Side note: I often wondered about Archeo Avis' extremely hostile disposition when it came to dealing with over-asked questions. Now I understand. Fully.

this
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Try going backwords for a minute and leanr the minor penatonic...grab a stevie ray cd and just find the key to a song and jam to it....you may not like blues but it will help...jam the crap outta every song...download some backing tracks and jam the crap outta them too!!!.....learning complex modes like dorian isn't gonna help you if you don't know why the intervals of the notes make it dorian....

Go simple while learning to improvise....improvising with the dorian mode is cool but from what your saying your not ready for that yet bro....
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think