So I traded my Flextone for these 2 Gallien-Krueger cabs and some cash. The cabs are a 412GS and a 115B, I'm assuming they're for guitar and bass respectively. I got a few questions though, is the 412 for sure a guitar cab? I don't remember GK making guitar cabs but these are older, my guess is from the 80's. If anyone can help identifying them and give me an idea of what each is worth that would much appreciated!

Some pics...

Any info would be appreciated.
I was not aware that GK made guitar amps/cabs, leading me to believe that it is indeed a bass cab. It would probly sound good with a guitar amp though. Try it out once.
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.