A Schecter Jeff Loomis C-1 7 String

or

a Jackson Kelly KE3?

Thanks, I saw both guitars, and I was curious how they played. I've not been able to try either.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
I have heard really good things about the Jeff loomis sig but i have never played one to comment on how it plays...

I have never played a jackson that i havent liked so far...

I dont see where you can go wrong with either one
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
I have played a Loomis . All I can say is I want one bad. Hit up Mwoit on the 7 string legion. He has one.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
I own the KE3's cousin- the DX10DFS. Both have the same neck, and both have great playability. To truely enjoy it though, you need to like low action, and a flat, wide neck. The KE3 is a real, quality alder bodied guitar for the price- you really can't go wrong with the Jackson. The duncan designed pups are lackluster, but some models have the actual Seymour Duncans- which are well worth it.

However- I will warn you about the V shape. Most guitar centers have a KE3 in stock, so I would try one out to see if you like the V. The points of the V almost always chip due to knocking into things.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL