Page 1 of 2
Well the HT5 finally came in..

The un-boxing...

The Box...

Mmmm new amp smell...

Everything that came with it... Thats right a footswitch and it even comes with speker cables. I cant get that with amps twice, three or four times the price these days...

The Backside...

Now the fancy ending...
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Aug 27, 2009,
But wait there's more...

Picked up a Midi Computer Interface (M-Audio) And The Redeemer Circuit

And a close up of The Redeemer Circuit from Creation Audio Labs
This one is going in the Hagstrom

And............................

Wait there's more?

Stay tuned for New "Gear" Day.... Take 5

She has been ordered and should be here next week
you suck...........

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Cool. They are great little amps. Keep in mind the cables that come with the HT5 are speaker cables.

A Windsor? Couldn't resist the bargain price?
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
311- So True, but I still have alot of NAD's to catch up to that glory lol

And for everyone asking about the Redeemer....

"The Redeemer is an innovative buffer circuit that eliminates tone loss caused by the interaction of instrument electronics and the loading effect of the cable, effects units and amplifier. The instrument is effectively insulated from the rest of the signal chain providing these benefits:

IMPROVED NOTE CLARITY
Individual notes within chords are heard with greater detail - harmonics jump right out!

QUICKER TRANSIENT ATTACK
The guitar becomes very responsive to the players picking velocity and strength... This is something you will feel!

ULTRA LINEAR AND TRANSPARENT
The timbre of the instrument stays consistent, especially when “rolling back” the volume controls! No loss of high frequencies when you turn down your instruments volume - It's like having a master volume that keeps your tone the same at any volume level.

PLUG DIRECTLY INTO THE LINE INPUT ON A MIXER
Because the output impedance is less than 300ohms the circuit can easily drive a line input for going direct to a mixer.
This results in a clear, full range of tone that sounds better than using a direct box for live or recording applications.

SUPER AUDIOPHILE SPECS:
Flat frequency response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz!
Noise floor: -125 dB!
Distortion: 0.0005%

Input Impedance: > 2M ohms
Output Impedance: < 300 ohms
Current Draw: < 2.5mA

Power: operates from 9v to 18v

Phase response: between +/- 0.1 degree from 20 Hz to 20 kHz

Dimensions: 0.4" x 0.8" x 1" (metric = 1.0 cm x 2.0 cm x 2.5 cm) and a 9 volt battery"

Should go nicely with my Hagstrom so I picked it up...

Quote by Van Noord
Cool. They are great little amps. Keep in mind the cables that come with the HT5 are speaker cables.

A Windsor? Couldn't resist the bargain price?

That they are, great little amp and its gonna sound amazing with the jtm module

And opps I was thinking to myself yup that they, why would he say that.. Ohhhhh I put patch cables.. My bad Fixed

You are correct... The need for a 100w power amp and a amazing deal like this couldn't be passed up.

And thanks everyone
I'll buy the Windsor off you when you sell it.
Matri..........no

BLASPHEMY!!
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
HNAD!...again

just curious though man...why get a bunch of different amps instead of one awesome amp that can cover all the tones?
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Because no awesome amp exists that can cover all the tones.

Also, where the hell are you getting this money, man? o_o

Have you recently won the lottery?
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by imgooley

I'll keep ya in mine..

Quote by chrisg7
HNAD!...again

just curious though man...why get a bunch of different amps instead of one awesome amp that can cover all the tones?

Thanks

And because I have one already

(Invalid img)

These are merely different power amp sections I can us for different styles, that also come with a side benefit of actually being amps themselves.

Quote by V.U.K
Because no awesome amp exists that can cover all the tones.

Also, where the hell are you getting this money, man? o_o

Have you recently won the lottery?

A massive amount of tradin and sellin...
So far im only $100 bucks out of pocket for everything and if you consider I have to return a $150 pair of sunglasses I turned out not liking, im up $50 in the eyes of the guitar gods

And if I hit the lottery I would have a lets see.. A Diezel Herbert, Bogner Uberschall and oohhhhh lets see every amp James Hetfield owns...

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
You need to check out 1, 2 and 3 to get your answer

+1
Quote by imgooley

Me too!

I've been wanting to get my hands on one, but I don't want to pay the price new and the only one I've seen on CL was more than they are new
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Me too!

I've been wanting to get my hands on one, but I don't want to pay the price new and the only one I've seen on CL was more than they are new

Back the **** up, *****.
Quote by imgooley
Back the **** up, *****.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com

Good good ... let them fight, yes yes....

And just a FYI... Yall do know there cheaper new right now then used right

Oppps I mean the first $300 takes it....
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Aug 28, 2009,
Actually, if you buy it, that'd give me an extra 3 weeks or so to gather up funds so
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Yall do know there cheaper new right now then used right

But for how long?

And I've seen them as low as 150 used
Quote by imgooley
But for how long?

And I've seen them as low as 150 used

D@mn they are cheaper used my bad...

I had to pay $160 for mine

Get them while there hot man, they wont be here for long..
Whadja pay for the bstar? What color are you going to re-tolex it in?

I'm not doing one poke per watt on the windsor...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Whadja pay for the bstar? What color are you going to re-tolex it in?

I'm not doing one poke per watt on the windsor...

The Blackstar was $275 after everything was said and done. So not a stellar deal but not that bad either. Hmmm... Havent thought about that one yet.. But now that you mention it would look smokin in white with white knobs.

Also there are quite a few interesting mods for the windsor floating around. Last I read someone was working or worked out a splawn mod for it
Quote by IbanezPsycho
But now that you mention it would look smokin in white with white knobs.

truth
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
For a few small personal achievements recently, i had been feeling good about myself when i logged onto UG and started looking through the forums..

I can't say the same now.

HNGD, man.
HNGDx4 since I've been following these threads but keep forgetting to congratulate you on the awesome you seem to be collecting

The postal service must hate you for having to carry all this stuff around

Looking forward to day 5 & teh clips
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Wow, I half expected you to jump on that windsor when it came up as a potential power amp. I expect the blackstar poweramp to be better though, and I don't really think you need more than one type of poweramp. See which you like best and sell the other to fund the next module

HNGD
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
Wow, I half expected you to jump on that windsor when it came up as a potential power amp. I expect the blackstar poweramp to be better though, and I don't really think you need more than one type of poweramp. See which you like best and sell the other to fund the next module

HNGD

Actually I need one more power amp to complete my needs.. At least until I can get my hands on a Randall RT2-50.

And here is the reason why..

The HT5's power amp section will be perfect for my power tube saturation needs and low volume playing when I need it. Then the Windsor's 100w el34 section will be perfect for mixing and matching my metal needs when I get a 6l6 power section at a later date. Im doing it this because I bounce around alot. I like playing thrash but hate thrash on 6l6 tubed amps but I prefer modern metal on 6l6 tubes. Also a 5 watt power section just wont cut it for metal. Thus the need for a few different power amps. My goal is to get the Randall RT2/50 once I stock pile up some cash. But for now you cant beat a 100w el34 power section for $160 bucks out the door. Also as a side benefit I was looking at getting a Randall SL Module anyway. But since I got the Windsor there really isn't a need. So you could say the Windsor is paying for itself in more ways then one.

Thanks again everyone
Damn dude! How do you like the HT5? I'm thinking about getting one. The Windsor head kicks so much ass...best amp for the money hands down. Most people that hate on it don't spend enough time to tweak it, or are just playing it at bedroom levels.
Quote by eyebanez333
Damn dude! How do you like the HT5? I'm thinking about getting one. The Windsor head kicks so much ass...best amp for the money hands down. Most people that hate on it don't spend enough time to tweak it, or are just playing it at bedroom levels.

Its a nice amp I have to say.. I honestly didnt think I would like it. But all it took was one chord and I was hooked. And the versatility is quite amazing for how cheap this amp really is. Emulated out, Headphone out, Effects loop, Channel Switching, ISF and so on. Usually you get features and bad tone or the other way around with amps in this class. With this amp you get both without spending $1000+ for some boutique model. And you are correct for the money the Windsor is quite a steal right now.
Quote by The_Bosstone
I'd rather have a Peavey VTM if I were going for a JCM 800 copy, because they are hot-rodded.

I think people are missing the point here.. The Jcm clone part of it is just a bonus I can care less about. I was after a affordable tube power section with el34's or 6l6's. And I preferred new so I didn't have to drop what I paid on this amp as a whole to retube
Quote by The_Bosstone
Ohh, I understand. Thanks for clearing that up

HNAD nonetheless

And it will come clear once I get all my gear in
Page 1 of 2