Page 1 of 2
....when people come to school even though they KNOW they're sick?

I couldn't believe it; some girl came to school today, sat right behind me and said, "I think I might have strep throat today but I came to school anyways," and then proceeded to hack and wheeze all over the back of my head. I mean, seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?

It's pretty obvious I'm going to have it now.

Also, she left early after second class because she realized she was, "Too sick to be here."

FML.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
My friend said to me "**** this, if I get swine flu, I'm still coming to school, it's just the flu, people just are whining to much".

He was dead serious too.
Hi guys, swine flu anyone?
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
FML? Go to FML to FML. You ain't sick yet.

And yes, it does piss me off, depending on how sick they are.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by crazy8rgood
My friend said to me "**** this, if I get swine flu, I'm still coming to school, it's just the flu, people just are whining to much".

He was dead serious too.

Seriously, that's not cool. If your sick stay home.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
i had mono the whole week we had finals. i went to school every single day.

good times, good times.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

I used to go to school with diarrhea... it was pretty harsh, I had disgusting farts in class.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I used to go to school with diarrhea... it was pretty harsh, I had disgusting farts in class.
That's never fun for anyone.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
FML = you're a whiny little bitch.

It's the back of your head, just be happy it was the back of your head. It's only a strep infection as well. If it kills you, then you weren't meant to breed anyway at that rate.

People are either made to go, or just want to learn. It's annoying, but that's life. Just get on with it.
Quote by Diet_coke_head

We get notes sent to us if we are sick asking where we are, and if we say we were sick we get the 'aha' look.. My ex school annoyed me. They actually sent out an attendance rate of people who have been at school for 80%, 85%, 90%, 100%.. of the term.

Personally i think thats a bit excessive. They expected us to be in top condition everyday.
Some asshole friend rubbed his HIV infected blood on one of my open wounds. What a douchebag.
Nope. I used to get sick on purpose to go to high school. They didn't excuse sickness, even with a doctor note, so I went with the flu, or something contagious which I don't remember. It was an awful awful day, but if they don't want to excuse my sickness, then I'm getting everyone sick.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I used to go to school with diarrhea... it was pretty harsh, I had disgusting sharts in class.

fixed
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
Quote by tyronelab

It's the back of your head, just be happy it was the back of your head. It's only a strep infection as well. If it kills you, then you weren't meant to breed anyway at that rate.

People are either made to go, or just want to learn. It's annoying, but that's life. Just get on with it.

+1
Quote by HeretiK538

Have my children.

Quote by icaneatcatfood
Nope. I used to get sick on purpose to go to high school. They didn't excuse sickness, even with a doctor note, so I went with the flu, or something contagious which I don't remember. It was an awful awful day, but if they don't want to excuse my sickness, then I'm getting everyone sick.

Amen to that. keep making those teachers WEEZ
I showed up to school sick all the time. I could still work, so why the hell not?
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Quote by tyronelab

I think you deserve a nice, big, +1
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
When I go to school sick I lick the entire rim of each of my teacher's coffee cups.
Goodness gracious me!
I see why they want to come to school, but most should really just stay home.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
No it doesn't bother me. My peers pay for their classes; they don't want to waste money because of the flu or a sore throat.

I usually end up getting sick at school and sucking it up through the day.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by crazy8rgood

He was dead serious too.

He's right though. It is just the flu, although I wouldn't come to school if I had a regular flu either.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I'm the pther way. I'll go to school and say halfway through first period "**** this I don't want to be here". And then I go home "sick".
Quote by gavincandance
sometimes it's the parents, guy.

this. i went to school with a kid who got in trouble if he had below a 95% avg in any of his classes. his parents forced him to go no matter what.

edit: small spelling mistakes
Last edited by -tempest- at Aug 28, 2009,
I come to school sick because I absolutely hate missing school with a passion. Just makes life easier to go. If I'm deathly ill I'll stay home, but if its just a fever I really don't care. I'll pop some tylenol and go
I go to school unless I'm really sick or stomach sick, like having the ****s or something.

I hate getting behind in school, so I do what I can to avoid it.

Its just dumb when people don't cover their mouth when they sneeze and stuff.
Stop b!tching. I live in NYC and take the train every morning to school. Atleast you're not in the situation of being in a crammed subway train every morning and evening. Especially in this state which is expected to have a serious spread of swine flu.

I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

My white blood cells are each Superman. So no, it doesn't.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Bizarro
When I go to school sick I lick the entire rim of each of my teacher's coffee cups.

......no you dont.

not funny, bro.
Quote by HeretiK538

Have my children.

The other day a girl was sneezing and coughing because of allergies. She was sitting in front of me, so I didn't really care. Then she moved to sit right next to me because she "Didn't like being alone."

There was a guy 2 seats away from her. Why not sneeze on him?
It doesn't bother me, no one ever gets sick with anything other than the common cold. Anyway their have been times when I've been sick and for whatever reason could not miss that day of school.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Nope, my immune system is like an impermeable shield of excellence fortified with calcium that kids need to grow big and strong.

Wanna' let me in on some of that? My immune system is like the French army, any sign of a threat and it gives up.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by benjy118
Wanna' let me in on some of that? My immune system is like the French army, any sign of a threat and it gives up.

*history teacher rimshot*
Goodness gracious me!
Page 1 of 2