Page 1 of 4
And you guys have been practicing together for a couple weeks now. You think you could whip out a decent song. You are practicing in your drummer's basement, and have the tv on. You notice that a frantic newscaster is on screen. He announces that a comet is going to hit earth in a matter of hours according to scientists. He gives information about a concert being put together a few miles from your town. You can't believe what is happening, but your musical instinct says go for it. You ask the guys if they wanna do it. They happily oblige. You hop in the car and drive to the concert. You run with your guitar to the easily spotted manager of the event. You ask him if he would allow you to play. He answers "Why Not?". You are excited, and begin to unpack the equipment and set up on stage.

Well, the world is going to possibly end. You now have maybe minutes to play the last song you'll ever hear.

What do you play?
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
The Final Countdown?
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Hoogie Boogie Land
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by joehhy
I Cum Blood

Dammit that was ****ing hilarious.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Freebird.
I want to play for ALL the time I've got left.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Nice thread. I like it. The whole intro was very well done too.

I would play, "The Mirror's Truth" by In Flames (I'm listening to it now and been listening to In Flames lately.... and mind fuking BLOWN)
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by Streetking07
No it wasn't, he's an 09er

ouch.

but it really wasnt that funny, that comes up on like every "wut song" thread
Quote by Streetking07

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Supporting Caste- Propagandhi

The pure awesome of the song would knock the comet away, not that the song we wrote wouldn't be awesome enough but just to be safe.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Jlovesmetal
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

You will never truly know what goes on in a fellow pitgoer's mind
Dream on, Smoke on the Water, and Iron Man. All only on the high e string using only two fingers.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by Streetking07

Quote by a7xplayer
Umm, probably something by Queen. Umm, Play The Game. Has been one of the most influential songs for me guitar wise and there is no better way to go out then with that song.

**** you
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
We wouldn't pick a song and play it. We would just play and whatever came out would be the product of the band channeling the energy of impending doom into an apocalyptic jam session.
Quote by Streetking07

You will never truly know what goes on in a fellow pitgoer's mind

True, but I'm also sure I have a better idea than you do.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Quote by genghisgandhi
its the end of the world as we know it-rem

This, obviously.

Anything else would just be stupid!
Fear of the Dark - Maiden

Get everyone to sing along to the intro!

Scream for me (Town name inserted here)!!!
Quote by PhillyHendrix
Dream on, Smoke on the Water, and Iron Man. All only on the high e string using only two fingers.

I remember that.
Happy Birthday, just to piss off all the people who were unlucky enough to have theirs that day.

Current Gear
Schecter Stiletto Elite-5LH
Dean E09L
Line 6 LD15
sixteen-demn hunter
and then as the comet was coming closer and closer we would go out playing the ecstasy of gold as we disappeared into the light. EPIC.
Stairway.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P.)

"I'd much rather be home playing my guitar"
-Eddie Van Halen
Page 1 of 4