so i searched and this wasn't posted yet. I just thought i'd share this with the pit.

btw this is in no way intended to be racist or start race wars.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
This made my day.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
Quote by riffmasterjosh
so i searched and this wasn't posted yet. I just thought i'd share this with the pit.

btw this is in no way intended to be racist or start race wars.

LOL. That's not cool.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Last edited by PinoyxRockar at Aug 28, 2009,
that's awesome
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
That's pretty easy to fake, type blck people stole my car, search it then change it to white people in the search bar.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by PinoyxRockar
LOL. Racial profiling, that's not cool.

Um....Actually, racial profiling is something done by law enforcement every day and it's merely simple economics...

Lets say there's an upperclass white jewish neighborhood and a black neighborhood. Would you make the same number of cops patrol the white neighborhood as the black neighborhood just to be fair? Of course not...that's racial profiling.
Quote by th9985
Um....Actually, racial profiling is something done by law enforcement every day and it's merely simple economics...

Lets say there's an upperclass white jewish neighborhood and a black neighborhood. Would you make the same number of cops patrol the white neighborhood as the black neighborhood just to be fair? Of course not...that's racial profiling.

I stand corrected. Thank you sir.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Was posted on IAB and was proven shopped. -_-
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by mattman93
That's pretty easy to fake, type blck people stole my car, search it then change it to white people in the search bar.

lol I just tryed that, an article came up that says google isn't correcting anything that will say black people stole my car
Quote by th9985

Are these hypothetical rich jewish and black neighborhoods near each other? Because if they are, THEN the answer is obvious.

Hitler would be on them faster than you could say "oven", and the cops would be busy fighting nazis. NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.
Quote by th9985

I was questioning the moral and racial implications of this thread, but you just put all my thoughts to rest.

thank you unnecessary social comment man.
Quote by pensiveintensiv
Are these hypothetical rich jewish and black neighborhoods near each other? Because if they are, THEN the answer is obvious.

Hitler would be on them faster than you could say "oven", and the cops would be busy fighting nazis. NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

LOL...

You get what I'm trying to say though. Race x commits a lot more crime than race y. Police focus more on race X. It happens all the time, and there's really no point to it other than being efficient.
Quote by Streetking07
lol I just tryed that, an article came up that says google isn't correcting anything that will say black people stole my car

Damn, google is catching on... on to yahoo! I got bing too... racist bastards

srry 4 lrg imgs
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
There were quite a few mistakes in the original two I posted so here are some that just show the search bar and correction parts.

wow, well thats racist...
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama