ya do it up
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Jajaja! $21,000,000 for a bad painting of a guitar? I think that person just wants people to make offers but who would pay that much for a painting.
i wouldn't suggest it. the bridge seems to be too narrow, the neck gets wider as it gets nearer to the nut, and the horns seem maybe a little out of proportion?
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by Richmanofaction
When I clicked the link it said it was a painting

Quote by reddevil1250
it is a painting..

Presenting the Marshall MG facepalmstack-now with 50% more fail and crushing overdrive.
PS: i hope nobody buys this... $21,000,000 for a crappy painting of a white strat. and the money isn't even going to a charity (i don't think it said it was). some people...

i'm thinking of offering $10 or something.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Either it's a fake or gibson took over their QC.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I know art is speculative but that is absolutely awful, looks like a child has done it, badly. I hope that the price is a typo.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
i think someone is having a laugh here ................
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix